To all of the guys of: Operation Wienerschnitzel

Andre

Autobahn Dept.
Established Member
Deep from my heart i say Thank you to you all.
What Eric and you guys are doing for me is something i really can´t find
the right words for.

My dad was my favorite racer, my friend and my business partner. He left this world on November 18 in the age of 58.

I know i will get a memory from you guys.

Tonight i was at our company, at the back of the company building is the living house of my parents. My truck is always parked in the company building. ...I did some work on my truck and installed a rear viev camera...
My dad would have been there in a few minutes normally to help me..

What i want to say is that he was a Lightning guy, like me...

We did everything on cars or the Lightning together....

You got me totally with that what you are doing... i can´t think about a better memory for Benno.

I am so impressed and proud. Thank you so much my friends.

At LightningFest 2007 in september.. some guys called Eric "Andre" from a small distance...

So i knew he must be my brother in the USA.... but why do he have to feel the same pain in such a short time ???

Sometimes the world is not good to us.

But i feel the power of some good guys, you are real friends and brothers.

Hope i will get the chance to meet some of you face to face.

I will be in Miami on June 22 for a week, and at LightningFest in august.

I wasn´t sure if go to LightningFest this year, but life is to short to miss the good times and meet good guys.

Thank you Operation Wienerschnitzel!!!!!!!!!
I will update every thing with pictures!! Got the seat console from Eric and i will start work soon!!!

Ride The :bowdown:
LIGHTNING LARRY :bowdown:
SID297 :bowdown:
00SVT :bowdown:
Kryo-Genik :bowdown:
ChrisNelson :bowdown:
runs2rch :bowdown:
SWThomas :bowdown:
bgstew6 :bowdown:
Scuba-Matt :bowdown:
Fleeman :bowdown:
FordFanStan@DMP :bowdown:
Stewart_H :bowdown:
Thunder Bolt :bowdown:
Fade 2 Black :bowdown:
Cichlids :bowdown:
lightninmike :bowdown:
203Cree :bowdown:
Cocoloco :bowdown:

(please let me know if you miss your name in the list)
:beer:

André

Last edited:

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
Andre, it was really the least we could do. Those that have met you in person and those of us that havent feel like we know you a bit. As much of an internet this place is sometimes (most of the time) it feels like a neighborhood with a bunch of good friends around. I would be there for ya in person if the situation presented itself, same goes to E and a bunch of other guys.

gixxzach

catundrhood
Established Member
I think I can say that Lightning owners as well as SVT owners in general are very loyal to family and friends and it is a great honor to be in this family! I know I have made some great friends here!

203Cree

Established Member
Glad we could do it Andre, altho most all the credit should go to E. He did the leg work, we just chipped in a lil bit :)......... See ya in August my friend. :beer:

Last edited:

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
No Problem Andre, It was a honor to be asked to be part of such a Project for another Great Lightning Brother. I hope you like the new look of the Lightning when you get it all put in. I love mine and I know you will too. See you at Lfest Andre:beer:. Also got to give Credit To Eric for starting the Project and all the other True Lightning Brothers and Friends for the help to pull it off. :beer:

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
Enjoy brother! I was more than happy to help out! Besides it seems around these parts when folks fall on hard times everyone here pretty much sticks together and does something to try and help out in some way shape or form :)
When Eric told me what was up and Chris sent me a PM on it I was more than happy to help out! Sadly I may not be at L Fest so I may not get to shake your hand this go around dude!

P.S. Everytime I see your damned avitar I get hungry!

Last edited:

Cocoloco

BEEP BEEP...ROAD RAGE!!!
Established Member
:shrug:I guess I need a refund since my name wasn't mentioned:bash:

bgstew6

ResFirma Mitescere Nescit
Established Member
Cant say anything more than what has already been said.!!! Hope you enjoy it Andre!

:beer:

Cocoloco

BEEP BEEP...ROAD RAGE!!!
Established Member
:thumbsup: Glad to help Andre........I was very excited about this
project and really amazed at Eric's work.

Eric did an outstanding job:rockon:

Rich:beer:

PS:Thanks for adding my name to the list:beer:

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
Glad we could do it Andre, altho most all the credit should go to E. He did the leg work, we just chipped in a lil bit :)

Andre, Rob beat me to it. That's exactly what I was gonna say.

I'm glad I could chip in and help in a small way.

Stewart

PS - Rob, I got the MAF boxed, but I didn't make it to the P.O. before it closed Friday. It will go out on Monday.

203Cree

Established Member
Andre, Rob beat me to it. That's exactly what I was gonna say.

I'm glad I could chip in and help in a small way.

Stewart

PS - Rob, I got the MAF boxed, but I didn't make it to the P.O. before it closed Friday. It will go out on Monday.

:banana::banana::pepper::pepper::banana::banana:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
You are very very welcome Andre.:beer::beer:
Come on out to Cali some time.:rockon:

Thanks to Eric and Chris for inviting me in on this. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Enjoy Andre. We're all looking forward to seeing the pics.:pepper:

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
I wish that I could some pics of what has been done to the console so far but I want it to be a surprise for Andre when he opens the box. Soon enough though. I'm sure Andre will post pics about five minutes after he opens the box.:thumbsup:

I just wish that I could have gotten the entire console completed and shipped to you in time for your SVTMeet. I was on track to make it happen, but as we all know I had some issues of my own that came up. I just have one large step left to complete the custom work and it is ready to to be reassembled and shipped to you. Sadly (as we know) the transit time to Germany is really long and I do not want to rush anything to avoid any damage to the console.

With what I just went through I know how much this means to Andre, so I'd really like to say publicly THANK YOU to ALL of the members that helped out. :bowdown: I had planned on slowly building the console on my own and I was just looking to get some help to pay for shipping and in return I was given so much that I could go a little crazy on the build. Thanks goes out to Chris Nelson for making it happen. He took the ball and ran with it and without him nothing would have been done.:bowdown:

I can definitely say with confidence that Andre will have the baddest Expy console in Germany if not all of Europe.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread