To all who hate California

50 Proof

Established Member
I briefly skimmed through the article but from what it sounds like, the next four years of your life are about to suck just a little bit more :banana: :lol:

Pelosi power: California rises - Yahoo! News

Forget Illinois: California is poised to be the top dog in Obama-era Washington.

With roughly a half-dozen Cabinet and key administrative appointees and a powerhouse congressional delegation led by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi at the other end of Pennsylvania Avenue, California is shaping up to be the new Texas, the alpha state whose cultural and policymaking influence was inescapable through most of the last eight years.

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
I don't hate Cali, I just hate most of the people who live there....

baginoman

Mind over Matter
Established Member
Yup couldnt agree more with the posters above. Cali is beautiful, but the people that live here need to GTFO

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
i had a good time playing golf in cali...until there was a rattle snake between me and my Titleist...i was more than happy to take a drop elsewhere lolol

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
lol plus your acting like you live somewhere else....ur avatar says orange county...

o wait do u mean orange county in Texas:fart:

or Florida

and like i said before...as much as i dislike FL, I would rather krazy glue my dick to a top fuel dragster than live in Cali

Last edited:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
A HISTORY LESSON

Do you know what happened this week back in 1850?
158 years ago California became a state. The State had no electricity. The State had no money. Almost everyone spoke Spanish. There were gunfights in the streets.

So basically, it was just like it is today, except the women had real tits and the men didn't hold hands.

;-):poke::p

Jefe

Established Member
California will never be anything like Texas. If anything California will be the new Chicago

A HISTORY LESSON

158 years ago California became a state. The State had no electricity. The State had no money. Almost everyone spoke Spanish. There were gunfights in the streets.

So basically, it was just like it is today, except the women had real tits and the men didn't hold hands.

:lol:

Last edited:

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
lol plus your acting like you live somewhere else....ur avatar says orange county...

o wait do u mean orange county in Texas:fart:

There is an Orange County in Texas...as well as Florida, New York, Indiana, Virginia, and North Carolina. :read:

Last edited:

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
A HISTORY LESSON

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread