To all you meat lovers

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Makes me hungry a double entree meal: bacon wrapped beef tenderloin and stuffed chicken breast.

Get over yourself and your "meat is murder" viewpoint. Want me to post a video of hyenas eating their prey while the prey is still alive? Point is, a food chain exists for a reason and humans are the ones lucky enough to be at the top.

Fordracing347

Established Member
I understand we are at the top of the food chain, but that doesnt mean people have to treat these animals like they do. Farmers used to raise their animals and take care of them and kill them humanily. Just the first few clips of them picking up and smashing the little pigs on the ground is completely unnecessary and gasing them and slowly dying. Just think they could be more human with their conditions and how they kill them.

YoungJim

Established Member
I'm all for humane slaughter, but beyond that meat is murder. Tasty, tasty murder.

Jim

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
Makes me hungry a double entree meal: bacon wrapped beef tenderloin and stuffed chicken breast.

Get over yourself and your "meat is murder" viewpoint. Want me to post a video of hyenas eating their prey while the prey is still alive? Point is, a food chain exists for a reason and humans are the ones lucky enough to be at the top.

Yes, there is a food chain... but how would you like to get your throat slit, or your head kicked in? If you want a free trial I would be much willing to help you out. I am grateful for the meat I get... but there is no reason why these animals should be tortured before they are killed, there are less painful ways of doing things.

- But I suppose in the end... its payback for all these fat **** americans running around having heart attacks among hundreds of other health problems because they couldn't get enough burgers. That video was disturbing, and I hope that ****** that was pitchforking the innocent cows got his... takes a real man to use a tool on a 5 foot pole to stab a caged animal that is otherwise innocent.

rockthemullet

Established Member
I understand we are at the top of the food chain, but that doesnt mean people have to treat these animals like they do. Farmers used to raise their animals and take care of them and kill them humanily. Just the first few clips of them picking up and smashing the little pigs on the ground is completely unnecessary and gasing them and slowly dying. Just think they could be more human with their conditions and how they kill them.

I agree

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Yes, there is a food chain... but how would you like to get your throat slit, or your head kicked in? If you want a free trial I would be much willing to help you out. I am grateful for the meat I get... but there is no reason why these animals should be tortured before they are killed, there are less painful ways of doing things.

- But I suppose in the end... its payback for all these fat **** americans running around having heart attacks among hundreds of other health problems because they couldn't get enough burgers. That video was disturbing, and I hope that ****** that was pitchforking the innocent cows got his... takes a real man to use a tool on a 5 foot pole to stab a caged animal that is otherwise innocent.

So now you are offering to beat me up so I can know how the animals feel? Whatever...

I've hunted and helped to butcher domesticated animals but I will agree that beating and stomping the animals is unnecessary and cruel. At the same time though, this is a propaganda video with footage attempting to show the worst of the worst circumstances. If you watch enough footage of police officers, you will find them beating up defenseless suspects... does that mean we should abolish police officers?

There are bad apples in every profession and I would bet that the majority of people that raise animals for food production do not get their jollies by beating on animals, just like the majority of police officers do not beat up defenseless suspects.

Last edited:

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
Meat is murder, tasty tasty murder. For every animal you don't eat, I'll eat three! :lol:

Sent from my jebus phone

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member

Trust me, that cow had it coming to her.

Sent from my jebus phone

s_x_i

Established Member
Gassing animals is the most common way of mass slaughtering them. They are still alive, but unconscious when they hit the slaughterline. The ones that aren't overcome by the gas are hit with a bolt gun as they move through. Then they get sawed in half with a **** off great table saw moved on down the line and then the fun begins.

You don't wanna know about sausages or processed ham. :lol: After highschool, one of my first jobs was the guy who stood in waders in the processed ham vats and shoveled the mixture onto the line! Nom Nom Nom... :D

Last

Established Member
bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips

also, stopped watching the video after they said they were painfully gassed with c02

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread