To Supradedupra and SoFLANSX - Lets make a movie!

Blades

Established Member
I typed up all this and it got closed in the middle of me replying..

Originally posted by SoFlaNSX
Sad thing is a 500+rwhp Cobra should be blowing by a 430rwhp Supra with no front bumper (HORRIBLE coeffecient of Drag at speed), an exhast leak, a boost leak, and, no offense Elliott, a not so great (yet) driver.

Thats a shitload of excuses. You NSX owners seem to be good at that.

Originally posted by SoFlaNSX
Just run again and this time, make the start signal clear and how bout a tripod instead of a cameraman...jeez, my 5 year old brother could hold it steadier than that.

It was my first ride in Griffin's Cobra.. I have done some good camera work before.

I will race both of you. I am a lot less modded than griffin. Just small bolt ons. And you can do the honks.. And make sure you don't have any leaks.. Or any bugs on your car.. cuz that KILLS the drag coefficient.

Originally posted by Supradedupra
no... its directed towards who ever put them in the movie without even asking me what i had done...
Copied off your movie slick dick.. Its as good as asking you.. except I don't have to talk to you.

All in all Supradedupra seems like a good kid. I'd like to race simply because I've never raced a Supra on tape before..

SoFlaNSX.. Wow.. You are just like the NSX owner who told me he wanted to race from Naples to Miami.. :idea:

Lets not turn this into a flame war.. Cuz it'll be locked.. and that sucks..

Mods.. if u REALLY want to kill this thread, then go ahead and lock mine.. Just as long as I get the message across.

SynMan5.0

Established Member
Those two seemed like they had every excuse in the book. I remember hearing things like "my clutch was slipping," "I had a boost leak," "my car is getting painted on Friday," "I didn't have a bumper so it wasn't as aerodynamic," etc., etc. If I didn't know any better, I would think these guys were the same 16 year old kids I see driving Civics with bodykits every day. Simply put, excuses are like @$$holes, everybody has one. I really didn't see the point of all the childish bashing that went on. It's obvious that Griffin would smoke that Supra, hands down. Even if the race was "fake," who cares? I could see why the Supra guy might be offended, but he would've lost anyway. If he doesn't think so, he should stop coming up with excuses like "I had to take my g/f home" and "my car is going to the body shop Friday so I can't race" and go race Griffin again. And I kept hearing him say something about his video that was going to dispell all the rumors. Where is that video again? Quit your whining and go back to your Supra forum where all your buddies can help you rebuild your ego.

P.S.: I highly doubt it is illegal to tape someone without their consent. If that were true, wouldn't celebrities, politicians, etc. be sueing the crap out of the media?

Last edited by a moderator:
1 nsx snoozer????? ive seen like 3 or 4 around my area, one of em threw me a rev in the morning on the way to work, i was like "haha yea right in traffic budd" but i threw a rev back and he backed off....wusssssssssssssy:p i wouldnt mind playing with one though:)

Supradedupra

Established Member
a video that i made?... wtf? do you seem my name anywhere in that movie?.... no!... so stfu about my mods... you know nothing about my car except what you saw on a movie that was made a while ago... so once again.. stfu about my mods...

my footage will appear... just as soon as i can get somone to host it...

you knew i didn't go yet you still posted it....

this is going to get into a flame war... all you guys do is take shit about how i make excuses... thats bull shit... i didn't even press the gas pedal...

just wait

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
The NSX guy is way off on his understanding of the law. I could show all the pics, vids, and cave wall paintings the Supra owner and his car and there's nothing he could do about it. That video was taken on a public street. There is no implied privacy on a public street.

Think of it this way: Can you sue TNT for showing you in the stands at the Daytona 500. How about a photographer that's taking photos in the park. NO, because you're in a public area.

Now if Griffen were selling this video you could sue, or if he defamed your character (which he didn't).

**** getting a PhD in chemistry, I need to go to law school.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I remember posting on something awhile back about a Supra racing, losing and the person posted about 10 reasons "why it lost"(ricer excuses)...not sure if it was the driver who posted it, but anyways one of them was about not having front bumper so I am assuming it is the same person..

Can't search for it because it' broken, sigh...

Anyways, there is only one way to prove this video wrong, and that is rematch, easy enough...all you need is a road, plenty of those...
iroc-front-blue.gif

transam-front-blue.gif

And who cares if you video is on the internet, what the big deal, even if you didn't hear any honks...it's still a cool video to watch, has 2 nice cars...

It's not like when you walk outside tomorrow your neighbors are going to be pointing and snickering at you going "Pfffff, hahah, that’s the guy who lost in that video"...

It's not like it spoiled your chance of getting your car featured in the "coolest & fastest looking car in the world" video, or magazine because they seen you lose. You’re not because it wouldn't get there anyways because it isn't the coolest looking, except for those pretty sparkles
dancer.gif
or fastest so stop coming up with these excuses when you lose a race, it will happen…

Stay calm and take it easy, your freaking out over a dam race & video...
:beer:

Last edited:

Blades

Established Member
a video that i made?... wtf? do you seem my name anywhere in that movie?.... no!... so stfu about my mods... you know nothing about my car except what you saw on a movie that was made a while ago... so once again.. stfu about my mods...

my footage will appear... just as soon as i can get somone to host it...

you knew i didn't go yet you still posted it....

this is going to get into a flame war... all you guys do is take shit about how i make excuses... thats bull shit... i didn't even press the gas pedal...

just wait

:lol1: Easy killer. Looked to me like you went.. I beeped the friggin horn 3 times... But hey, I'll be happy to take any offer on a race you have. Please make sure you block out my license plate as I pass you.

I thought you made that video because it was shot inside your friggin car.. How would someone get your footage and not be affliated with you in any way? And it wasn't a while ago. it was like 2-3 weeks ago.. What, have you done any "weight reduction" mods since then? Any parts fall off?

Don't get saucy with me and tell me to STFU. Just prove it to me.. Race me.. you beep.. you WRITE DOWN your list of mods too.. And I'll even have my laptop there so we can hook up the ole firewire and transfer it to my computer..

Last edited:

Jman20427

Die Rise
Established Member

just wait

Just wait for what, your car to run 12's?

Like I said before, what are you preparing for? You made so many excuses in the past 4 hours, so therefore you have to think you can beat this cobra. I cant understand someone giving excuse after excuse just to race and loose again? You just make it seem like a boost leak, bumper and taking the pebbles out of your tires is going to add 50 rwhp and twice as much torque and your gonna put us in shock and beat him.

Im sorry but I really really hate ppl who give excuses, actually I get pissed when theres more then 3 to be exact! Some are ligit, but others are stupid, and u sound like a whiner cause you post them over and over, post it once and be done with it!

stang2supra

Established Member
when i raced mike a while back i easily heard his horn... saying my exhaust was too loud is no excuse... that was not a race

When you say that's not a race, what do you mean by it? I do think the 03 had a slight jump. Maybe by a half second or so. But you do realize you did floor it. IMO he pulled hard enough that jump or no jump, it really wouldn't matter bro. Again, not trying to flame you, just trying to get the facts straight.

No need for everyone to get angry, just do it again.

BTW-It seemed like you tried brake boosting this time. Good shit. Were you running the same 1.3 Bar or did you try pulling the hoses/raising boost?

Shoey

www.modularfords.com
Established Member
Originally posted by robiferretti
i have yet to encounter an nsx thats real fast

hey...not to make me sound like i suck.....but i got OWNED by a NSX with my 03.

We were going down a straight 4 lane road at about 2am with no traffic....we were playing and going about 60 or so and i punched it to just get it over with and leave him....and at about 100 he passed me like i stopped....i was like WTF i looked at my gauges...boost...mph...just to see if everything was ok...and when i looked up i was going about 130 and couldn't read his plate or even tell what color the car was by then he was so far ahead....It was a red one and a friend on mine that has a nsx told me that he was the "record holder" from cali and has over 800hp at the wheels. It left me like a 03 cobra would leave a stock toyota echo. I have never seen anything pull so hard....

Their i admit it...i got owned...lol

B

Supradedupra

Established Member
yeah.. brake boosting is some cool shit... thanks for teaching me

im not sure what i hit that night... i think it was close to 18 psi....

after he pulled 3 cars... and i was like wtf? i hit it...

*as soon as he took off.. i forgot everything taht i was doing... i think i actually let off... then hit it...

Supradedupra

Established Member
new hosting:

Right click and save as

lets see.... your supposed to race someone... he takes off.... here are your choices...

1. Press the gas and wait for him to slow down so you can figure out wtf happened?
2. Contemplate what happened while he waits a couple miles down....

which do you think i chose?

in reply to the post above... listen to what i say... listen to what i ask my gf... does that sound like i raced him?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread