To Supradedupra and SoFLANSX - Lets make a movie!

NukeX

My Shit Got Keyed, Yo
Established Member
The only NSX that ever gave me a run was a Comptech Supercharged '92 @ 6PSI with all the supporting mods and that was dead even....WHEN I WAS STOCK.

NBS4

BANNED!
Originally posted by Supradedupra
new hosting:

Right click and save as

lets see.... your supposed to race someone... he takes off.... here are your choices...

1. Press the gas and wait for him to slow down so you can figure out wtf happened?
2. Contemplate what happened while he waits a couple miles down....

which do you think i chose?

in reply to the post above... listen to what i say... listen to what i ask my gf... does that sound like i raced him?

I'm going to spell it out in Laments terms for you Supra.

You Lost.. and if you race Griffin again.. He's going to own you every which way.. Either it being a roll or "Gasp" From that thing real drag racers call a "Stop" but with you owning a supra.. Doubt you'd even know what that word means. :)

SALEENGTROUSH

who wants to race ?
Established Member
its not a loss if we didn't race

he might have had the jump a lil bit, but i heard u floor it as soon as he took off and he pulled harder then all hell, while u were flooring it and he kept pulling so even he u started equal he would have still pulled, cause u weren;t gaining at all:nonono:

NITMARE

Established Member
its not a loss if we didn't race
Well just think of it this way then O.K. you didn't race:shrug: But he floors it and then you floor it half a second later but he keeps on pulling away so either way you know your car is slower. Do you think that you would have won?Deal with it you can't win em all.

And yes it was a race

03cobratech

Established Member
I dont understand your thinking supradedupra, I mean if you want to say that griffin took the jump people would probably agree with you. But its obvious that you floored your car as soon as you heard griffin floor it.. And the result we saw from the video.. If griffin would have beaten you by 1-2 car lengths I would stand by your argument 100% and a rematch would certainly be in order. But honestly the way your car sat friday night he could have given you a 1 car or even a 2 car head start and still walked passed you.. No biggie though, go do some more mods and try again, thats what its all about.. They'll always be someone faster :shrug:

Dave

Last edited:

stevenscamaross

SVT Pimp
Established Member
Not to be repetitious, but you hit it about 1/2 sec after Griffin did. He was walking you hard. You stand no chance and I think we all know this. Time for the APU ;)

shagn03

Established Member
thats bull shit... i didn't even press the gas pedal...

just wait

Yea right.....:lol: :loser:

YOU WERE IN IT. ADMIT IT YOUR CAR IS SLOW AND GRIFFIN OWNED YOU. :lol1:

billyfe390

Banned
Well first of all if you must street race it helps to stay even with your opponent not behind them when you start. You were racing yes he got the jump yes you lost but you were racing. He punched it then you reacted and nailed it.

It is ok to get beat it happens just say it instead of making excuses very few people here will give you shit about losing but you WILL get flamed for ricer excuses.

SoFlaNSX

Established Member
Good lord...nothing like bringing up a closed thread. It was closed for a reason.

To the guy who had a stock 03 cobra run with a comptech supercharged NSX with all the goodies: put up $500 and I'll give you a basch boost supercharged NSX (weaker supercharger) to run against a stock 03 cobra. Shit, a stock NA2 NSX runs a 12.9-13.3. Your almighty cobra ain't much quicker than that and forget about its times on the 'Ring.

This thread is pointless. It never should have been re-opened. I don't give a shit what you were typing when it closed...I was typing too but it don't matter...it was closed.

02cobraguy

Established Member
Seems to me the cobra got about a car, car and a have jump and the supra hit it, either way, the supra would have been beaten. You guys can go out again and do it, and I doubt there will be any difference in the outcome.

I'll be awaiting this video! :loser:

02cobraguy

Established Member
Seems to me the cobra got about a car, car and a half
jump and the supra hit it, either way, the supra would have been beaten. You guys can go out again and do it, and I doubt there will be any difference in the outcome.

I'll be awaiting this video! :loser:

Blades

Established Member
Originally posted by SoFlaNSX
Good lord...nothing like bringing up a closed thread. It was closed for a reason.

To the guy who had a stock 03 cobra run with a comptech supercharged NSX with all the goodies: put up $500 and I'll give you a basch boost supercharged NSX (weaker supercharger) to run against a stock 03 cobra. Shit, a stock NA2 NSX runs a 12.9-13.3. Your almighty cobra ain't much quicker than that and forget about its times on the 'Ring.

This thread is pointless. It never should have been re-opened. I don't give a shit what you were typing when it closed...I was typing too but it don't matter...it was closed.

So why are you posting? Move the hell out you little wanker. Come back if you can take my challenge.. and don't make races with other people's cars..

SoFlaNSX

Established Member
Originally posted by Blades
So why are you posting? Move the hell out you little wanker. Come back if you can take my challenge.. and don't make races with other people's cars..

Wanna take it up to Moroso? Great, I'm there! It oughta be fun, but I won't be racing you on the street anytime soon. Hell, I won't be racing anytime soon since Science of Speed has my Spec Stage 2 on back-order :fm: But ya, I'd be more than happy to run you as soon as I get a good clutch back in the car.

Supradedupra

Established Member
hmm... so when he jumped.. i should have just hit the brakes, waited for him to go flying... then when he deides to stop.. i can try and catch up?... that would be an even better kill for him

if u think that was a race.. and that he beat me fair and sqaure ... then you suck :coolman:

03gobluecobra

torque steer sucks
Established Member
I think the saying is, if you chase, its a race. He did get a jump, race would be closer if you ran again no doubt, but I think he'd still win by a lot. Next time, just don't chase, he'll come back to you, and you can do it all over again.

I don't know why we are talking to NSX owners here, because anyone who spends $80,000 on a 13 second honda obviously doesn't know much about cars.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Originally posted by 03gobluecobra
I don't know why we are talking to NSX owners here, because anyone who spends $80,000 on a 13 second honda obviously doesn't know much about cars.

violent-smiley-056.gif

Well dam, can we say.. O W N E D
action-smiley-075.gif

Last edited:

FuryShift

You are slow.
Established Member
This whole thread is a joke, admit your loss or prove them wrong, which is, as we all know, not going to happen. No one is stupid here, we've seen both vids, hell I even heard the honks. If my car sounded like such an asshole I probably wouldn't be able to hear it either. BRAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Just a joke! :lol1:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread