To Supradedupra and SoFLANSX - Lets make a movie!

huskerpower02

Car go vroom
Established Member
Originally posted by Supradedupra
seriously, i have listened to the tape at least over a hundred times now and i have yet to hear a honk... but that doesn't matter... i just have to race him again... the end

And lose....again....the end:burnout:

SynMan5.0

Established Member
Originally posted by SoFlaNSX
Little FYI captain dipshit: i didn't start anything about my car, but hey, you're too biased to realize that...it was one of your butt buddy mustang amigos.

I don't care who started it, just shut up! And I'm not biased, as I said before: I give respect where respect is due.

SynMan5.0

Established Member
when did i make an excuse for not racing him again?

When you said "My car has to go to the body shop on Friday" and "I didn't race him again because it was late and my g/f had to go home."

"i dont get it" = why didn't he honk?

Or, "I don't get it, my car owns all. It's impossible for a Mustang to beat the almighty Supra!"

seriously, i have listened to the tape at least over a hundred times now and i have yet to hear a honk...

What does it matter that you didn't hear the honk? You took off less than a second after Griffin and he put a whoopin on you. If it was a 2 car difference, you might have a reasonable arguement.

but that doesn't matter... i just have to race him again... the end

Exactly. But I don't know what you have to prove by getting your ass handed to you twice.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rev

This Space For Rent...
Established Member
My coffee maker is faster than all of yours, I already proved it in another thread :rockon:

03CobraBro

Established Member

The newest turbo kit for the NSX just put down 638rwhp with their new tune. Thats 10s in the 1/4 mile with a 3,000lb car. I haven't seen too many cobras quicker than that without being strict track cars. That NSX is still daily driven.

Im not here to bash, as you well know, but there may be some slight discrepancies there. The Apten ported Eaton 03 Cobra's will run high 10's, with 500RWHP and thats a 3665lbs car, which are all daily driven (atleast there's no reason they shouldnt be since they'ed all still be concidered street legal) with that, I would assume a 638hp 3000lbs NSX would do better than a 10.

Last edited:

SoFlaNSX

Established Member
Originally posted by 03CobraBro
Im not here to bash, as you well know, but there may be some slight discrepancies there. The Apten ported Eaton 03 Cobra's will run high 10's, with 500RWHP and thats a 3665lbs car, which are all daily driven (atleast there's no reason they shouldnt be since they'ed all still be concidered street legal) with that, I would assume a 638hp 3000lbs NSX would do better than a 10.

Hmm...just quoting their #'s. I would love to get in that car and run it.

I have a pretty killer vid of an NSX running an 11.2 @ 127 against a supra at the track. If anyone wants to host it, i'll post it :)

WhiteTxMach

Established Member

I have a pretty killer vid of an NSX running an 11.2 @ 127 against a supra at the track. If anyone wants to host it, i'll post it :)
Are you ever going to just float off into never never land?? :sleeping:

03CobraBro

Established Member

Well I guess since it would be turbo charged car it might be making its power closer to the top end, like the Supra? :shrug:

That vid sounds pretty good though. If you get someone to host it that'ed be good. :D

I myself just hooked up my firewire card and I'm going to upload a couple of my road course vids. Unfortunatly, none of my friends got a chance to smuggle the camera into the car so I didnt get any from the interior but my dad managed to get up into the flagmans box so he got some pretty good shots of me comming around the final corner into the front stretch. I lapped every car in my class atleast once, so there should be some good shots of me doing some passing. The first couple times though dad wasnt used to how quick the car shoots infront of that box so he had trouble keeping up with the car while filming hehe. :)

moridin2004

I took my own avatar pic
Established Member
Originally posted by 03CobraBro

Amen to that. My mom drives her 500RWHP Cobra to work everyday just like it was stock. Haven't run it at the track yet, but unless I cut a 4.0s 60' I will most likely get kicked off for not having a cage (4.0s 60's here I come then).

This thread just seems to keep going, so we better get some good video out of it.:D

To all those that think their cars are slow, make them faster. To all those that think their cars rule all, go try and find someone faster.:beer:

VETTKLR

Established Member
This reminds me of a thread that went on forever on the NMRA board of an RX-7 that was supposed to dominate a Viper. I think once he finally got it out of the shop, he broke it again.

Users who are viewing this thread