To Supradedupra and SoFLANSX - Lets make a movie!

moridin2004

I took my own avatar pic
Established Member
Originally posted by SuperTrooper
Whatever helps to inflate your damaged ego....man, I am all for it.
Remember, I don't have a 80K Honda in my garage. Hell, I guess this can go both ways! I don't know whether to call you ignorant or flat out stupid :shrug: :cryying:

:burn:

Oh well, Maybe next time you think a little harder about trying to be different and spend your money a bit wiser. :idea:

I'm not trying to be an ass, but I don't you understand what he was trying to say. He never payed $80 grand for the car. Probably closer to 30,000 used. That's all.

SoFlaNSX

Established Member
Originally posted by moridin2004
I'm not trying to be an ass, but I don't you understand what he was trying to say. He never payed $80 grand for the car. Probably closer to 30,000 used. That's all.

It's the blind leading the blind with him.

SuperTrooper

Can't get the last word n
Established Member
Originally posted by SoFlaNSX
It's the blind leading the blind with him.

80K or 30K....does it really matter?!?:bash:

Its your car! Stop trying to defend yourself. Repair your ego and go about your buisness. So you paid the equiv. of a S2000....Man, just admit you made a horrible investment. The car is no street demon and surely isn't all that is "man" on the track...be it 1/4 (whoa 290Flywhp) or twisties. Give me a break. Go to www.NSXownersNeedSympathy.com
:lol:

Supradedupra

Established Member
how could you call it a horrible investment?...

An S2000 is nothing compared to the NSX. What the NSX has is the potential to be a demon. One night i was down the road and the "SCIENCE OF SPEED" NSX went past me. I found out he has somewhere around 450 rwhp and is supercharged. The car has immense potential. He beat me before his clutch went out. I'm sure he can beat most of the cars out there including a 1997 C5.

Next you going to be calling my car a bad investment. :nono:

Last edited:

Rev

This Space For Rent...
Established Member
So, does this mean, ummm, this is going to turn into an S2000 versus NSX thread now?

No flames, just curious?

SynMan5.0

Established Member
You love putting words in my mouth. For one, I never I could smoke anything. I believe my specific reference(s) were to a 348, 355, and a 360 around Nuremberg. You, on the other hand, have told me that "most mustangs will smoke my NSX around a road course" That is the most ignorant statement I've ever heard and everyone here that has 1/2 a brain knows it, but pride will prevent most from saying it. I know my car isn't hte best and i have said it many a time in this thread.

What point would it make posting up my times? You do realize every road course is different right? :rolleyes:

I love putting words in YOUR mouth?! You have stated several times how your car could beat these Ferraris, Stangs, Vettes, etc. I, on the other hand, NEVER said anything about any Mustang smoking an NSX on a road course. Go look through all my posts. I just mentioned that I have road raced mine before. I asked you to post your times because you keep mentioning all these reputable tracks and how your car could beat Ferraris and such on them. I assume you've been to them, so post your times. There are Corvette, Ferrari, and Mustang owners that have posted times at these same tracks and we could compare your times to their's. I'm guessing, though, from your comments that you've never raced on a road course before. You're just quoting magazine articles and people on NSX forums and claiming those as "facts." Your car may be capable of many things, it's the driver that matters. But how did we get so sidetracked? You took the discussion from arguing about a highway race between a Cobra and a Supra to road racing Ferraris in an NSX. What the hell does that have to do with anything?

Venomous98Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by moridin2004
HUH?...what ever you just said.

SoFlaNSX

Established Member
Originally posted by svt46sc
I love putting words in YOUR mouth?! You have stated several times how your car could beat these Ferraris, Stangs, Vettes, etc. I, on the other hand, NEVER said anything about any Mustang smoking an NSX on a road course. Go look through all my posts. I just mentioned that I have road raced mine before. I asked you to post your times because you keep mentioning all these reputable tracks and how your car could beat Ferraris and such on them. I assume you've been to them, so post your times. There are Corvette, Ferrari, and Mustang owners that have posted times at these same tracks and we could compare your times to their's. I'm guessing, though, from your comments that you've never raced on a road course before. You're just quoting magazine articles and people on NSX forums and claiming those as "facts." Your car may be capable of many things, it's the driver that matters. But how did we get so sidetracked? You took the discussion from arguing about a highway race between a Cobra and a Supra to road racing Ferraris in an NSX. What the hell does that have to do with anything?

I was referring to SuperTrooper who said that "most mustangs will beat NSXs". If its ok for you to categorize me and supradedupra, then i can categorize you, right? :rolleyes:

CobraBri

Established Member
SoFLANSX- I read here that you contend that a "typical" NSX runs 13 flat stock and the best a Cobra can do is high 12s stock so it's a driver's race in a highway roll? c'mon man, you can't actually believe that...look at trap speeds and you will see a nice difference. Even the ET's you quote....very few NSXs are going to hit 13 flat in the quarter, but many, many '03 Cobras will.

SynMan5.0

Established Member
I was referring to SuperTrooper who said that "most mustangs will beat NSXs". If its ok for you to categorize me and supradedupra, then i can categorize you, right? :rolleyes:

I suppose you could do whatever you want, but you never mentioned anything about SuperTrooper. Why don't you try thinking about what you say before you say it. Oh yeah, no common sense. That's right...:rollseyes

P.S.: You also chose to refer yourself as Supradedupra's friend and you've rambled on about how the race wasn't fair for the past several pages. In fact, if I remember correctly, the sole reason you came to this site was to stick up for Supradedupra. I don't know SuperTrooper and I don't claim to agree with everything he says.

Last edited by a moderator:

ib6-ub9

Established Member
ohhh god this is rediculous, i skipped about 5 pages and i see that we have nsx owners defending their cars on a mustang website in a thread about a supra that lost a race hardcore:??: :bash: This is pathetic, if we cared about your gay nsx we would be posting on www.ilikeoverpricedhondas.com. Yes of course a nsx handles good thats what its made for, but why the hell are you embarassing yourself freeway racing a car that stock will ass rape you, let alone modded:bash: If your car is so great let your balls drop and go autocross it and stop driving around on the street lossing races to hondas that cost 60 grand less(civic) and using the twisties argument to make yourself feel good. Yes of course we are gonna defend vettes and mustangs over a nsx, fact is for alot less and damn good handling z06 with a few bolt ons will easily run with your honduh on the track, but you are so into magazine racing that reality hasnt hit you. When you finally grow up and back up the talk, let us know how many weekend track racing mustangs with basic aftermarket suspension mods and bolt ons and good tires run your ass down at the track. Personally i would take a 03cobra over a nsx anyday, with a basic coilover setup and some descent tires they wil handle pretty good, and the sheer fun factor of having twice the power just does it for me, and we wont even get into the power potential part. Fact is most mustang owners and vette owners bought their cars becuase they love sheer power and in some mustangs and most vettes descent handling. Fact is you really cant take any of them to their handling extreemes on the street but you can use their overall power more, so if your never going to leave the street, why buy and mildly powered great handling car that well never get used:shrug: Have fun with what you have and we wil have fun with out cars, stop defending your car here, we arnt bashing it and we dont care, we have reasons for the cars we have:bash:

Last edited:

SuperTrooper

Can't get the last word n
Established Member
Originally posted by Rev
So, does this mean, ummm, this is going to turn into an S2000 versus NSX thread now?

No flames, just curious?

Na...I just really enjoy stirring the pot. Sorry.... :beer:

These two are just a real pair of :loser: that have clearly let their egos get in the way of reality.

I remember getting my first GT back a couple of years ago and how god damn slow it was...on the track. However, on the street it was a different beast. Well, point being....I didn't care who beat me and by how much. I kept my mouth shut and smiled. Then all of a sudden...It was my turn to do the dusting. Without ever having to defend myself or my car! :idea:

03CobraBro

Established Member
Geez guys... This thread... I'v been frequenting this forum for close to a year and a half and I'v never seen a thread as crazy as this. :lol:

SoFlaNSX

Established Member
well, its unfortunate that your argument is "an 03 cobra with some suspension mods will smoke your NSX on the track." So apparently, its ok to mod your 03 cobra and compare it to a stock nsx, but its not ok to mod an NSX and compare it to a stock 03 cobra, eh? :rolleyes: Put coilovers on your cobra...it might be close to the NSX on a road course. Then put coilovers on the NSX and it will be back to whooping your ass.

The newest turbo kit for the NSX just put down 638rwhp with their new tune. Thats 10s in the 1/4 mile with a 3,000lb car. I haven't seen too many cobras quicker than that without being strict track cars. That NSX is still daily driven.

And its remarkable that all you guys compare to the NSX is the 03 cobra. What happened to all the other mustangs made? I think 03 cobra's are, what, 4% of all mustangs sold?? All the other mustangs (besides saleens) are toast without substantial modification. Hell, the 96-98 SN95 GTs only made a whopping 48hp per litre :rolleyes: truly pathetic for a modular motor when my 3.2 litre V6 makes 70hp more than that :rolleyes: You mustang boys got some argument.

So rest aside the Z06, 03 cobra and the Viper, what other american cars are faster stock for stock?? I guess we should all drive an 03 cobra, z06 or a viper! :rolleyes: Use your heads...thats the bubble a few feet above your ass.

94cobra

When will it be fast enuf
Established Member
Speed and power will make up for handling, once i blow by your NSX in the straight away, I won't let you pass me.

How much did that 638 hp turbo cost and everything that goes with it?

john

SynMan5.0

Established Member
well, its unfortunate that your argument is "an 03 cobra with some suspension mods will smoke your NSX on the track.... an NSX... the NSX... the NSX... for the NSX... That NSX is still daily driven.

...the NSX... my 3.2 litre V6 makes 70hp more than...

Who gives a flying f#$k about your precious NSX?! Is this Honda.com or something? STFU! I thought we've been through this. This thread never had ANYTHING to do with NSXs until you came in here beating yourself off because you own one and it will "smoke everything" on a road course. The Supra lost and keeps making excuses why he won't run Griffin again. End of story. Quit with the NSX BS. I, along with probably 95% of the users on this site, don't care how quick your NSX is on a road course OR a dragstrip. I didn't come here to talk about Hondas. I came here to talk about Cobras. Get over your butt buddy's loss and go enjoy your overpriced, underpowered junk.

huskerpower02

Car go vroom
Established Member
Holy crap dude. You and your supra got owned. I mean, you didnt just lose....I could of fit about 3 buses in-between you and the cobra. Wow, i thought you kept up by atleast 4 car lengths when i watched blades version, but now that i watch your footage, it looks like you had it in reverse.

By the way, i heard honks and you were flooring it. Ouch

Edit: I watched the end of the video....Did you actually say "wtf, i dont get it":rollseyes :kaboom:

Last edited:

SoFlaNSX

Established Member
Originally posted by svt46sc
Who gives a flying f#$k about your precious NSX?! Is this Honda.com or something? STFU! I thought we've been through this. This thread never had ANYTHING to do with NSXs until you came in here beating yourself off because you own one and it will "smoke everything" on a road course. The Supra lost and keeps making excuses why he won't run Griffin again. End of story. Quit with the NSX BS. I, along with probably 95% of the users on this site, don't care how quick your NSX is on a road course OR a dragstrip. I didn't come here to talk about Hondas. I came here to talk about Cobras. Get over your butt buddy's loss and go enjoy your overpriced, underpowered junk.

Little FYI captain dipshit: i didn't start anything about my car, but hey, you're too biased to realize that...it was one of your butt buddy mustang amigos.

Supradedupra

Established Member
when did i make an excuse for not racing him again?

03cobratech said griffen would be at towers on friday... so i went to towers and looked for him and all i found was an orange cobra....

"i dont get it" = why didn't he honk?

seriously, i have listened to the tape at least over a hundred times now and i have yet to hear a honk... but that doesn't matter... i just have to race him again... the end

Users who are viewing this thread