Tonight, First Concert in years! When was your last?

boatcop1

Established Member
One thing I noticed about this thread is that most of us like the same type of music :rockon:

Alot of great bands being mentioned. I'm going to have to update the ole Ipod.:rockon:

balls

Established Member
last one i was at was 2010 tom petty and heart breakers with drive-by truckers, i've seen petty a total of 6 times. awesome concert to see, never got old, bummed that he's not coming back to indiana this year.

have also seen:
korn, puddle of mud, ten years, mudvayne, hoobastank, lost prophets, nonpoint, framing hanley, black crows, jackson browne, steve winwood, Trey Anastasio, others i cant remember i'm sure

86merc

Established Member
I had the extreme good luck to be asked to cover their last Houston show for a friend of mine who does concert photography for The Buzz. Got to lean against the stage for their first 3 songs shooting photos, it was unreal. Flobots opened for them, and they put on a great show as well.

That is awesome. They are from Chicago so I know some people who grew up with them, played with them and so on. They get hook ups from time to time. I have not been able to share in any of those kook ups. haha But they are one of my favorite live bands for sure.

That's how Maroon 5 was. Their radio stuff is good, but it's processed pop; Live, they are 100% rock. Great show.

That is cool. That is why I go to a lot of shows and concerts. You never know. I just don't spend a lot of money for people I am not sure on. I love cheap shows. lmao

lokslikasolstic

Mrs. 203Cree
Established Member
Saw Katy Perry at the Sprint Center in KC in August and Taylor Swift at Arrowhead Stadium in August. Both amazing concerts. Katy Perry knows how to put on a show.

CobraKid04

Established Member
hate concerts, but went with my girl to see TSO in December. Good show, just hate being around a lot of people.

MysticDan

Established Member
Last concert i went to was Five finger death punch,All that remains,Sevendust,Hatebreed and Rain. All that remains put on a hellva show! Staind played at our county fair few years back they were kinda soft.

boatcop1

Established Member
last one i was at was 2010 tom petty and heart breakers with drive-by truckers, i've seen petty a total of 6 times. awesome concert to see, never got old, bummed that he's not coming back to indiana this year.

have also seen:
korn, puddle of mud, ten years, mudvayne, hoobastank, lost prophets, nonpoint, framing hanley, black crows, jackson browne, steve winwood, Trey Anastasio, others i cant remember i'm sure

Petty, Into the great wide open tour in 93 i believe! My first concert!

Bad Chariot

Established Member
I think it was either Queensryche in the late 90's or Pearl Jam on the Evolution CD.

I have only been to about 9-10 concerts in my whole life. Seen Metallica 3x and f'n amazing. Queensryche twice, AWESOME live band in the 90's. RUSH-Roll the Bones tour, 19th row on the floor..insane!

Funny story, at the last Queensryche show, Type O Negative (goth metal) opens up. The singer is this 6'10 beanpole giant with super deep voice. The place is jammin, the sound great. He is doing the intro the next song "I wrote this song with Kurt Cobain right before he committed the ultimate act of heroism". Dude you could hear a pin drop with 10-12k people looking at each other "Did he just say what I thought he said?" Priceless!

Spicy_Mchaggiz

Sir. Badass
Established Member
Dropkick Murphys on the Shamrock N Roll tour in sept. 2011. These guys are amazing live, and I've seen them the last 2 years!

ff500

Established Member
I saw Kelly Clarkson last weekend in Grand Prairie. One of my favorite artists, and she was amazing. Played a 2 hour set.

Wife and I saw her at the MGM at Foxwoods about a month ago. It was great! And also my first concert since J.Geils at the old Boston Garden.

Rambro

Established Member
Back in 08 I saw lamb of god, mastodon, and slayer. It was a good time to say the least.

Lefty10

....Slow....
Established Member
Took the lady friend to see Rascal Flatts last month, and I'll be heading out the Atlantic City for a weekend next month to see Van Halen.

EATONSWAPPEDDTR

Established Member
Last concert. Wife and I saw the Psychedelic Furs a few years back at Lincoln Park Zoo. Awesome show!!

Sent from my iPhone
Eaton Swap + 4.10's = Wreeeeeeeeeedom!!

Users who are viewing this thread