Tonight, First Concert in years! When was your last?

boatcop1

Established Member
The wife an I are taking steps to rekindle the ole marriage so we got tickets to see Aaron lewis tonight at Mohegan Sun. We used to be huge Staind fans back in the 90's and early Y2K's. Leaving in a few min, pretty excited not going to lie.:rockon:

When was the last time you attended a concert? And who was it?

LUBaseball2

Established Member
Last one I went to was Tab Benoit a blues player back in Jan with my dad .. took him for part of his christmas present.. great show! enjoy the show!!

Jaysin

Established Member
Last one I went to was the Uproar fest in September of 2010. Was pretty cool because it was on my birthday, and my brother came down from Tenn to go with me (his first show). I also got to meet my favorite drummer, Vinnie Paul, and got his autograph. Was a pretty good day.

The lineup was:
Stone Sour
HellYeah
Disturbed
HaleStorm
Airbourne
Avenged Sevenfold

HellYeah was the best of the day, I missed Halestorm and most of Stone Sour.

BEST show I've ever been to was Metallica back in October of 09 in Atl, was amazing!

Lineup for that show was:
Gojira (AMAZING)
Lamb Of God
Metallica

Good times indeed.

Enjoy the show OP!

Mulldune

Established Member
Seen The Who (with my future wife) in the early 2k's,going to see The Lemonheads next month:banana:

edit:not counting the countless bar bands Ive seen since

Last edited:

86merc

Established Member
Aaron Lewis puts on a great show from the videos I have seen. You will have a great time I am sure.

Last concert was Rise Against. They are one of my favorite live bands. Tons of energy at those shows.

Friends and I also see Local H at some local bars and small venues. Amazing show and sound from two guys. I can't even remember how many times I have seen them play. has to be over 25 times. haha Always fun though.

Living in Chicago has it's benefits and live music is a big one. From small bar venues to huge outdoor arenas. We spend many weekends in the summer at out door concerts and festivals. Damn I love it! haha

Last edited:

COBRA97SVT

Established Member
The wife likes country so we went and saw Darius Rucker. It was a great concert, he played alot of his old hootie and the blowfish songs along with all his new stuff. Dude can sing. A plus one for the night I shook Gayle Sayers hand along with a pic. Great stuff for this Bears fan. Saw Staind a few years back and they are an awesome show!

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Last one I was at was in August. Took my wife to see Keith Urban and Jake Owen. Taking her to see Blake Shelton next weekend.

TheShadow

Hey, you're a funny guy.
Established Member
My wife & I took my parents to see Tony Bennett last year. I was somewhat reluctant; think blue hair festival, and considering his age I wasn't sure he'd be able to perform anywhere near the old days. Surprisingly, I think we may have enjoyed it as much as my folks did.

86merc

Established Member
^Local H opened for STP back in 96 good band
Ya. It is great when we can go see them at a local bar for $5. :rockon:

They are actually playing three different local bars in the next few weeks. :beer:

COBRA97SVT

Established Member
back in 2007 I saw Blackstone Cherry, Hinder, Three Days Grace, and Staind. My first and best byfar. Huge show for South Bend, IN. Three Days Grace my favorite group hasnt been here since. Anybody here see Pop Evil yet? I really want to see this Michigan band.

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
Same here just without Journey. Few years back saw Night Ranger, Reo Speedwagon, and Styx here in Corpus. Then AC\DC in San Antonio when they toured for Black Ice. I'm due for another concert!

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
I'm going to watch Megadeth, Lacuna Coil, Volbeat, and Motorhead next week, I can't wait!

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Last show I went to was a reunited Velvet Revolver playing for a beneft show in LA last month. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread