Tonight I was a victim....

Brandonscarinfo

Established Member
Background story: Today I had Hannah washed, waxed, and detailed.

At roughly 00:33 disaster struck. I was traveling northbound on the ECR on my way to my friends house to retrieve my jacket, and then continue on my way home. I heard a slight thud, as if I had hit a fairly decent sized bug, and noticed some white splotches on my windshield. I thought to myself, "are you ****ing kidding me? I JUST washed the car and now some owl has to muck up my windshield". At approximately 00:38 I arrived at my friend's house to retrieve my jacket, when I got out I was presented with what appeared to be the aftermath of some punks and a paintball gun... I grabbed a quick video for evidence and hopped in the car and left.

I rushed home and arrived at 00:43. I proceeded to take a few more quick photos as seen below.

f5021d1f782a8e5591d3f5d31ff2c921.jpg

9956cd7e98be1af2c0d7af9e3b5531c7.jpg

7dad2cdc167aca98ec3c6c055f4a8d5e.jpg

aa71fdac61e5259070731aecfc6d93db.jpg

0a0a1e8c7cb1b46f2179f4ef4024def2.jpg

a9ba3813f5afd3fe9b8e19f4cc849756.jpg

d00a3111a24b4a6b2bcee4c86621c7ce.jpg

I grabbed the garden hose and started attacking the tarnished areas. I then grabbed a microfiber and some cleaner and got to work cleaning the interior as well.... after about 20 minutes, I felt I had done the best I could do and called the local PD to report this act of vandalism.

The dispatcher took my report and sent a unit out to my house to investigate. I had already hosed off the evidence, but thankfully I had the video and photos as record. After watching the video for about 5 seconds he informed me that Hannah's assailant was not some punk and a paintball gun, but rather a turkey vulture. Apparently our town has a venue of roughly 60 vultures that like to congregate at night. He said that their excrement is white and is easily removed.

Long story short...

....I was the victim of a turkey vulture. Now Hannah needs to be rewashed, rewaxed, and redetailed.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
That's a lot of shit.

Glad it wasn't some kids paintballing your car.

OT: Got a chuckle from your cars name. (Forum members name)

Zemedici

Established Member
That's a lot of shit.

I see what you did there.

And that's turkey vulture shit.

On the

INSIDE OF YOUR CAR?

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
We have dozens of them around our area and they are big and UGLY!

Turkey_Vultures_eating_road_kill_-_Stierch_02.JPG

NC85

Lurker for Life
Established Member
Go out tonight and deep fry a few turkeys near your parking space.

Eat one for the hell of it and throw his bones on the ground.

Brandonscarinfo

Established Member
Holy Sh#%..LOL:burnout:
More like unholy sh#%....

That's a lot of shit.

Oh, most definitely. It could of been a lot worse.

Oops, hope that member takes no offense. I promise that my car's name in no way is a reflection of theirs. There is actually some meaning behind my car's name lol. If enough people are curious I'll make a thread about it.... or maybe put it in my signature?
LOL damn... that's a lot of poo!
Tell me about it.... I couldn't believe the officer when he said that... I went inside, hopped on the internet and could only find 2 pictures of turkey vulture excrement....but sure enough, it was white like the officer said...

I see what you did there.

And that's turkey vulture shit.

On the

INSIDE OF YOUR CAR?

Yup, INSIDE my poor baby.... I felt so violated...
We have dozens of them around our area and they are big and UGLY!

Turkey_Vultures_eating_road_kill_-_Stierch_02.JPG
I live in a very suburban area... extremely surprised that we apparently have 60 in the area.
Go out tonight and deep fry a few turkeys near your parking space.

Eat one for the hell of it and throw his bones on the ground.
During my research it appears they are a protected species.... now I am going to be putting all of my mod money into some scientific experiments to create a vulture predator.... or bring a pterodactyl back to life and give it an insatiable craving for vulture meat and set it loose at ground zero....

with a sign saying 'you're next'
Nah, I will just hire some actual punks with paintball guns and tell them it's bird season.... I kid, I kid... I'd feel awful if one of them got hurt -.-
Vultures must have eaten some of those Loaded Griller things from Taco Bell.
You know, you may be onto something there.... lol!

Brandonscarinfo

Established Member
oh my god.
Freshly washed, waxed, detailed.... and we had thought some kids used me as target practice. I felt a similar feeling to when you feel violated after finding out your vehicle was broken into and everything was stolen. It was a little bit better after finding out it wasn't paint, nor by malicious intentions .... but still... INSIDE my car? That's getting up there on the violated standards, as far as cars go lol.

Zemedici

Established Member
Freshly washed, waxed, detailed.... and we had thought some kids used me as target practice. I felt a similar feeling to when you feel violated after finding out your vehicle was broken into and everything was stolen. It was a little bit better after finding out it wasn't paint, nor by malicious intentions .... but still... INSIDE my car? That's getting up there on the violated standards, as far as cars go lol.

oh absolutely. hahaha that's still nightmare material.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Holy shit! So sorry man.. at least it was ... organic? lol glad everything ok. Id personally just call a detailer and be like "make her pretty again" ;)

Users who are viewing this thread