Marvinscamera044.jpg

Marvinscamera045.jpg

Marvinscamera046.jpg

Marvinscamera047.jpg

Marvinscamera050-1.jpg

Last edited:

SpectorV

Established Member
to bad you cant find a good tonneau cover anymore... only ones still making them look bad or are poor quality. Saleen or CDC both dont make them anymore :(

ib_604

Established Member
I just got my windscreen from Anchor Room. Ordered the pre-tinted one. Looks great! Just need to install it. Already have Cervini's 2pc. covers. :)

2003snake

Established Member

ib_604

Established Member
Thanks!! Glad you like it!

here is the link to the site:

Anchor Room

There is also a group buy in progress, here is that link:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...8-wind-screen-vert-group-buy-we-need-5-a.html

Jason.

Ahh too bad I missed out on the group buy. But still happy with the purchase. And thanks Jason for the great customer service.

Jason shipped mine to Canada for a small fee. And all I had to pay was 25 bucks to Canada Post for customs. Not too bad. Thx again!

wudy

Established Member
So, after all your feedback, i decided on the Saleen tonneau. Plus i found one uninstalled and un painted for $200. It didnt come with the strap. No problem, Ill just fab a seatbelt strap to the bottom. Here are some picks.

What have you guys done to avoid the rubbing and wear and tear on the rear black moulding?? I can see its going to be an issue..

Definatly need a light bar... Bad...

Last edited:

black 10th vert

Established Member
So, after all your feedback, i decided on the Saleen tonneau. Plus i found one uninstalled and un painted for $200. It didnt come with the strap. No problem, Ill just fab a seatbelt strap to the bottom. Here are some picks.

What have you guys done to avoid the rubbing and wear and tear on the rear black moulding?? I can see its going to be an issue..

Definatly need a light bar... Bad...

Good score on the Saleen cover - I never see them sell that cheap. As for the rubbing, there is supposed to be rubber weatherstripping around the perimeter on the underside (where it rests on the car). If your doesn't have that, make sure you put some on.

I normally don't like verts without the lightbar, but I think yours would look pretty sweet with just the double hump cover once it's painted. Sometimes with both parts, they can look overdone with too much going on - especially when decals, and windscreens get added. ;-)

2003snake

Established Member
Good score on the Saleen cover - I never see them sell that cheap. As for the rubbing, there is supposed to be rubber weatherstripping around the perimeter on the underside (where it rests on the car). If your doesn't have that, make sure you put some on.

I normally don't like verts without the lightbar, but I think yours would look pretty sweet with just the double hump cover once it's painted. Sometimes with both parts, they can look overdone with too much going on - especially when decals, and windscreens get added. ;-)

You are right, great score, these are getting hard to find! I drove out of state to go get mine!

You are funny with your comment about the Wind Screen, you know I was going to see that :D!! How do you like yours??

wudy, I am the one that sells and manufactures the Wind Screens (just so that you understand the friendly banter)

Last edited:

wudy

Established Member

I have always wanted the lightbar. I never even considered using the tonneau without one until you said that. It would definatly be different. I do have my mind set on the windscreen though. I like the idea of no turbulance in the car. Hmmmm. We shall see..

wudy

Established Member
You are right, great score, these are getting hard to find! I drove out of state to go get mine!

You are funny with your comment about the Wind Screen, you know I was going to see that :D!! How do you like yours??

wudy, I am the one that sells and manufactures the Wind Screens (just so that you understand the friendly banter)

Are you refering to the mullet comment? I did solve my mullet blowing in the wind problem. I bought some barber shears and took it down to the wood. Haha. No seriously. Do you have a web site so I can check out your products?

ib_604

Established Member
Reviving this old thread...

I am having major issues with the tinted windscreen. The glare that comes off it is soooo bad. When I look in my rear view all I see is a mirror like reflection. :(

Does anyone have the same issue? Or a suggestion on how to fix this??

I wish I had got the untinted version now. Someone Help!! :cuss:

Here is a pic:

2003snake

Established Member
I'll keep my ears open, but I have no idea what would create/remove the reflection - did you clean it with anything in particular?

Jason

Users who are viewing this thread