Took care of the front end…again.

SemperFiMarine2

Established Member
I just passed 1 year of ownership and rolled over 14,000 miles! It's been a while since I've modded my ST due to waiting on parts coming out and me saving up the money. Finally! I was able to spend some money and purchased 3 mods.

BC Racing Coilovers
ST3 HID Replicas
Triple R Composites Front Lip (chin spoiler)

Here's what it looked like before the mods, sitting on H&R springs. You can see that the front really needed to come down some.
ST1_zps7cccbe7f.jpg

17_zpsf6e5bc41.jpg

Here it is now!
IMG_2110_1_2_tonemapped_zps2d52e92b.jpg

IMG_2101_2_3_tonemapped_zpsd19bb08d.jpg

IMG_2095_6_7_tonemapped_zps9b3891c4.jpg

IMG_2078_79_80_tonemapped_zpsba6675d4.jpg

IMG_2075_6_7_tonemapped_zps81ee2c61.jpg

IMG_2066_7_8_tonemapped_zps44e38119.jpg

IMG_2048_49_50_tonemapped_zps63a333e5.jpg

IMG_2042_3_4_tonemapped_zpsd0d977c7.jpg

IMG_2024_5_6_tonemapped_zpse76be918.jpg

IMG_2018_19_20_tonemapped_zpsaf0d8313.jpg

Thanks for looking and let me know what you guys think!

musclefan21

Established Member
Nice! The more I look at those photos, the more I say "Man, a white would look killer on these cars"

SemperFiMarine2

Established Member
Nice! The more I look at those photos, the more I say "Man, a white would look killer on these cars"
White does look good! But silver is the cleanest! :rockon:
That looks freaking sweet! How is the ride?
Thanks, and it feels great! The coils aren't too stiff or soft for daily driving and a little bit of spirited corners!
Those are OEM wheels correct? Spacers I assume because the stance is great.
Yup, the stock wheels with 20/25 mm spacers. Thanks for the compliment! :beer:
Looks good, sweet little ride, bet it handles awesome!
It's like a go-cart it's so fun!

ninety5fiveoh

DHG FTW!
Established Member
DOO WANNTTT! Man, this is a great little car, I'd love to have one. If they came in AWD I would consider it. I just couldn't get rid of the versatility of my Jeep and how beast it is in the snow.

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
Sits perfect now. I used to think these cars were "ehhh" until I saw a video of a stock or near stock ST whopping a couple bolt on MS3's. Impressive little cars

SemperFiMarine2

Established Member
DOO WANNTTT! Man, this is a great little car, I'd love to have one. If they came in AWD I would consider it. I just couldn't get rid of the versatility of my Jeep and how beast it is in the snow.
It's a great DD, go test drive one (in the spring, lol)!
Sits perfect now. I used to think these cars were "ehhh" until I saw a video of a stock or near stock ST whopping a couple bolt on MS3's. Impressive little cars
Thanks man. It's a fun little car and with some bolt-ons and tune, it'll be even better!
That stance is perfect, looks great man
Thanks a lot man!
Looking good brother! But...needs more low! Lol

Thanks broseph, come up and help me out then!

Also, a huge shout out to Mystic-SVT again, for helping me out install everything and putting up with me for hours and hours. He's a ****ing beast!

TClark22

Established Member
Good looking ST!! Hows the ride quality vs stock with both the h&r and coilovers?

Someday i will mod mine. Lol but its such a great DD as it is that I'll have hard time justifying it...well that and all my money goes to my mustang.

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
Looks good, really like that lip. I want to like these cars so bad. Have test drove a base one and a ST3 in the last week and almost pulled the trigger on one. They only thing that keeps me from it is the horrible bang/pop on the 1-2 shift and the seats. I know FWD cars are going to have a little thud on a quick shift, but the ST is really bad. Drove a new SI, GTI and neither did this.

SemperFiMarine2

Established Member
Good looking ST!! Hows the ride quality vs stock with both the h&r and coilovers?

Someday i will mod mine. Lol but its such a great DD as it is that I'll have hard time justifying it...well that and all my money goes to my mustang.
The springs were great, felt like the stock ride just tighter. The coils are awesome as well. I have them set up where they're not too stiff or soft and I love them.

I sort of regret modding it, just because I can't stop now! Lol.
Looks good, really like that lip. I want to like these cars so bad. Have test drove a base one and a ST3 in the last week and almost pulled the trigger on one. They only thing that keeps me from it is the horrible bang/pop on the 1-2 shift and the seats. I know FWD cars are going to have a little thud on a quick shift, but the ST is really bad. Drove a new SI, GTI and neither did this.

Quick and easy fix with an aftermarket motor mount! I replaced it a couple of months ago and don't have that problem anymore. The seats were snug in the beginning, but after driving it everyday, they'll loosen up and won't hug you as much. I'm also sure you could probably do a seat swap with someone who has an ST1 (stock Focus seats) who would want the Recaros.

But that's just me trying to sell you the car, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread