Top Gear Episode 1

RYU583

HADOOOUKENNN
Established Member
What was wrong with the ZR1?

He was blogging and wrote down how much he loved the ZR1. He then went to go drive it the next day and it didn't start. He also hated the way you can push in the rear bumper so easily and the lackluster interior.
He loved it, just hated the build quality..

I was hoping that you had a link to the very first episode ever broadcast.

Not just episode one of season whatever they are up to.

I believe Netflix has it on stream...
FinalGear.com :: Shows :: Top Gear :: Season 1
otherwise here is a GREAT site to get all the torrents.

enjoy :coolman:

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
I hope they review the '13 GT500 and BOSS 302. I am always sad that they didn't review the Saleen S7TT.

I think its going to far to say the American one is terrible it still needs room to grow. I like it and hope that great interaction between the presenters starts happening because they are a bit wooden. Remember UK Top Gear has been going on since '77

Hammond drove the Boss 302LS in an episode. I don't remember what they compared it to though. It wasn't that great of a clip either way.

PureStang

Established Member
It doesn't make a difference, they're just going to bash them anyway. I'm a Ford guy through and through but, when they hated all over the the ZR1 I knew it was time to stop watching. There is nothing we can build that will make them happy.

Episode 2 Hamster did a segment on NASCAR.....and he loved it.... :shrug:

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
It doesn't make a difference, they're just going to bash them anyway. I'm a Ford guy through and through but, when they hated all over the the ZR1 I knew it was time to stop watching. There is nothing we can build that will make them happy.

They bash ALL countries' cars, even their own. They're actually more merciless against their old, unreliable cars. Oh, and Richard Hammond owns a classic Mustang.

You obviously don't watch the show, just the "hate clips."

lubrizolsfin3st

Established Member
I love the episode a long time ago with the Ford Lightning, that was awesome

Sent from your Lubrizolsfin3st
iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
apparently there are alot of people who haven't watched the first or second seasons of top gear from way back when. those are terrible! boring slow paced. now look at it. give the american version some time and i think they will be getting better.

just watched the second episode. chinese stig had me rolling

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
apparently there are alot of people who haven't watched the first or second seasons of top gear from way back when. those are terrible! boring slow paced. now look at it. give the american version some time and i think they will be getting better.

just watched the second episode. chinese stig had me rolling

Yeah, I've seen those first two seasons too and they were indeed awful. Shows like these need time to grow.

Last edited:

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
downloading episode 3 now...cant wait and top gear america starts tomorrow right before top shot!!!

01VNMS4v

T-E-X-A-S!!
Established Member
just watch episode 2 .. it had me rolling

still amazing how far the chinese have come in a short amount of time.....

but i highly doubt we will be buying cheap version of chinese cars...lol

TurdFerguson

Scumbag
Established Member
I like the american version but you have to take it for what it is....its more comedy than automotive information and testing.

whereas the UK version is more auto based and...well dry British humor. not saying its bad but its a different type of humor.

i like'em both though

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Yea screw those chinese pricks and their fake cars...lol

the UK is always funny and sometimes has good information, sometimes

the first episode of american top gear was garbage, however next week they are going to be racing and drifting the boss and roush 427r...now we talking!

lubrizolsfin3st

Established Member
Yeah the mustang episode was awesome. Tanner drifting the mustang was epic. I also like the episode with the camaro, challenger, and mustang. They were driving and a bum was talking a bath right where they were racing. Tanner getting made fun of while driving his sissy SS. Freakin awesome

Sent from your Lubrizolsfin3st
iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread