Torch Red 04 TT Cobra. Any interests.

DTSVT03

Why try?
Established Member
If I could have worked out my deal a little differently, I would be driving this cobra right now. Like I stated earlier, I have ridden in this car, and I know that the car is sound and would make anyone happy to be the new owner of it.

shhak

Established Member
Everyone is scared for some reason or another. Their loss.

Probably the price that's scaring everyone off.:shrug: Who expects to see a twin turbo cobra for sale for $29k? Wonder if it'd sell if you raised it to like $34k or something....

sonicsaleen

1st or last
Established Member
Yo Drtsvt and shhak what do you think about the name im putting on the plates of the TT Cobra. NastyTT. Drove it around tonight and dealt a few ass whoopins. Seen a ford gt but he was too good to even look over at me. If he only knew what i had. Everybody was staring at him untill till I blew of the bovs and open the gates.

Last edited:

sonicsaleen

1st or last
Established Member
Yo Drtsvt and shhak what do you think about the name im putting on the plates of the TT Cobra. NastyTT. Drove it around tonight and dealt a few ass whoopins. Seen a ford gt but he was too good to even look over at me. If he only knew what i had. Everybody was staring at him untill till I blew of the bovs and open the gates.

Last edited:

shhak

Established Member

I like it..:rockon: I sent my application for personalized plates off 3 times and everything I came up with was taken. This last time I sent off 12 different ideas and got #11. Now she says 850RWHP. Which is just an estimate. Had a couple guys ask if it was true and I just said "I wish"...

Yeah, the GT guy would've felt like stupid to get his ass handed to him by a little old cobra. There's a middle aged guy around here with a C6 Z06 who won't even look at me either. Sooner or later I'll catch him at a light and he'll have no choice but to try it..

danny03cobra

Established Member
850hp better hope you dont get a highway patrol car behind ya!haha

that one thing that scares me about having something like that on my plates.

EvilTwins

I can't find my pulley!
Established Member
So ridiculous this car isn't sold yet!

God damn I flew all the way to California and drove my TT Cobra all the way back to the east coast of Canada!

Whats with all the wimps on here? hehe

I vote you keep it man, you'll regret selling.

sonicsaleen

1st or last
Established Member
yea I have a couple deals in the works as we speak. I think this time the car will be sold. Bye the way your car looks nasty. I love it.

shhak

Established Member
If all 4 people back out, give up and keep the darn thing... At least sell it to someone in this area so I can have someone to play with!!!

sonicsaleen

1st or last
Established Member
Its looking pretty good. Havent heard from you in a while. O ill be back on the scene shortly this summer. Most likely without twins thou.

Users who are viewing this thread