Torch Red 04 TT Cobra. Any interests.

DTSVT03

Why try?
Established Member
Damn Erik!!!! Would someone please buy this car. I have ridden in it, and I can say that it is definitely one of the strongest cars that I have ever ridden in. Not to mention how nice and clean this thing is. The car is absolutely beautiful.

poof be gone car lol

DTSVT03

Why try?
Established Member
Car is great. Put down 570hp 528tq with the 3.25 pulley and a very safe tune. I am going today with some local folks and get some pics. I am sure they will make their way on here in a few days. I just have to get some stock springs and raise it back up a little. The H&R springs have it sitting entirely too low to he ground.

69fb

Established Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicsaleen
Sold..Car is going to Canada. The new owner will have a blast. Everyone who ever wanted a TT cobra missed out on a deal so for all you tire kickers F@#$ ya.

So close getting paid friday but the deal fell through today. Is anybody interested in this car. Man im so pissed.

Hello foot....please insert in mouth.

shhak

Established Member
What happened on the deal with the Canadian buyer? I think my deal may have fallen thru as well. Guy hasn't returned my phone calls the past 2 days. But that's ok... It's racing season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
im trying to keep myself from trading my car for yours....its so tough hahaha how much would i need to add??
2001 Cobra 16k miles (15,900)
Performance Red
MPH built motor
procharger P1SC
Cobra R body
much much more...

bb83

I like gays
Established Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicsaleen
Sold..Car is going to Canada. The new owner will have a blast. Everyone who ever wanted a TT cobra missed out on a deal so for all you tire kickers F@#$ ya.

Hello foot....please insert in mouth.

+1

sonicsaleen

1st or last
Established Member
Not sold ready to run em. We can put your on top of a hill and cost to catch me. Give me a call when you want to put that ride together.

Users who are viewing this thread