Total bridge collapse in Baltimore...

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I have taken a shit in one of the heads on the USNS Comfort. I have also been a deckhand for Mon River Towing. I am way the **** out of my league.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I know trucking.

I can tell you DOT by the book. Tell ya how to run a fleet.

Past that. I’m ****ing retarded.

Like every topic on here we legit have geniuses… and I realize how ****ing retarded I really am.

ya but people that dont know DOT feel the same way about you.

I had some idiot in a small haulers FB group tell me that the clearing house took care of his DOT randoms

RES0574

Established Member
Have not managed anything...but been a part of a ton of them. You might have found this interesting. I was on the Blue Marlin for a month taking the USS Raven and USS Cardinal from Ingleside, Tx to Manama, Bahrain. Took as about a month at 18 knots. Was a fun trip with the Russians! Brings dry dock to another level. This trip was just before the Blue Marlin brought the USS Cole home.
The heavy lift vessels are awesome. I had one project where we shipped a couple dump scows, two mechanical dredgers, and the auxiliary/support barges to Australia to support the Wheatstone LNG project. The coordination for those efforts are impressive.

I enjoyed working with those MHCs and MCMs class at Ingleside. Learning about mine warfare from the crews and exposure to the equipment or materials was far better than taking a class. Wood and fiberglass.......

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
The heavy lift vessels are awesome. I had one project where we shipped a couple dump scows, two mechanical dredgers, and the auxiliary/support barges to Australia to support the Wheatstone LNG project. The coordination for those efforts are impressive.

I enjoyed working with those MHCs and MCMs class at Ingleside. Learning about mine warfare from the crews and exposure to the equipment or materials was far better than taking a class. Wood and fiberglass.......
Nice! Yeah I spent a good bit of my time at Ingleside as a Mineman. Was on the USS Chief which was one of the first two ships to change home port to San Diego when the base was shutting down. That was a long but awesome trip. Did many years in CIC and towards the end of my career I ran the Armory on multiple MHC's & MCM's. I did go through A school in Charleston before everything went to Ingleside and then finally San Diego.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
How do so many mother ****ers here know so much shit.

If I want to feel retarded this is where I come.

Me: so.. boat lose power.. boat hit bridge .. bridge go boom

You guys: so the bilateral quadratic function of the radius trigonometry of the nuclear vessel at 8 knots times pi equals the relativity of the suspension to indeed bend at a 37 degree which caused…

Jesus ****ing Christ

2 things.

First, Tob or Sid need to make some shirts that point out how so many smart people own mustangs, advertise that shit to the world.

Second, my wife laughs and rolls her eyes when I post legitimate questions in here. Or she’ll make a smart ass comment, “why don’t you go ask your car forum buddies” etc..

This sort of shit is why I post here. I can learn about big ass commercial shipping backup generators, find comfortable socks, or ask the guy I quoted about fat chicks and Applebee’s.

This place is amazing.

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
If this was satire I would be laughing my ass off, there is no way this level of stupidity could happen unless it was intentional.

I’m in the Construction business, the level of stupidly from our Subcontractors never ceases to amaze me. And make me lolol too.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Saying fracis scott key was a racist...soooo the bridge was racist etc...the new bridge should have a new name etc...****in rediculous
Was that what booteyegg was sayin??? As soon as he started sounded like a dumbass I stopped watching. I need to start watching everything, know your enemy and what not.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
IMG_9067.jpeg

floodstang

Established Member
2 things.

First, Tob or Sid need to make some shirts that point out how so many smart people own mustangs, advertise that shit to the world.

Second, my wife laughs and rolls her eyes when I post legitimate questions in here. Or she’ll make a smart ass comment, “why don’t you go ask your car forum buddies” etc..

This sort of shit is why I post here. I can learn about big ass commercial shipping backup generators, find comfortable socks, or ask the guy I quoted about fat chicks and Applebee’s.

This place is amazing.
It's one stop shopping!

Users who are viewing this thread