Total bridge collapse in Baltimore...

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
A few days late on this but in the first 10 pages I don't see anyone arguing the bridge should have stayed upright after being hit by a >100,000T ship though I have seen some FB morons arguing as such.

But many are speculating about how a ship that size operates and only 1 guy so far seems to have a significant grasp on the topic.

Last edited:

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
I’m not reading the entire thread but if you believe this is some terrorist attack like the retards on Facebook do then please do not reproduce.

You also probably think the earth is flat.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
A few days late on this but in the first 10 pages I don't see anyone arguing the bridge should have stayed upright after being hit by a >100,000T ship though I have seen some FB morons arguing as such.

But many are speculating about how a ship that size operates and only 1 guy so far seems to have a significant grasp on the topic.
Yeah the Fox News article comments are a blast. It's like...it hit the once spot that would collapse the bridge.......you mean one of the two spots that are the center support where the ship has to drive between? LOL

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
In the coming weeks/months you are going to see more events like this across the USA.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Call me names.
IDGAF.
If I am right?
Will you acknowledge it?

Me talking shit about people is because they act retarded. Benefit of the doubt is always given.

I do not refute the powers that be do shady shit.

I just don’t think everything is a conspiracy.

A bunch of shady ass planned shit could happen in the next weeks. That doesn’t mean that this was. At the same time, if this was planned, it doesn’t mean that every ****ed up thing that happens in the next few weeks or months is planned.

The problem that you have is not convincing people of shady shit. The problem is proving what was shady and what was a real freak accident.

EVs are for people that prefer flesh lights over vagene.

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Me talking shit about people is because they act retarded. Benefit of the doubt is always given.

I do not refute the powers that be do shady shit.

I just don’t think everything is a conspiracy.

A bunch of shady ass planned shit could happen in the next weeks. That doesn’t mean that this was. At the same time, if this was planned, it doesn’t mean that every ****ed up thing that happens in the next few weeks or months is planned.

The problem that you have is not convincing people of shady shit. The problem is proving what was shady and what was a real freak accident.

Given that the "conspiracy theorists" have a pretty good track record over the last several years, I tend to lean that way.
Anything the Government or MSM says at this point is almost a guaranteed lie.
The Government has been lying for Decades.
The Public has been lulled into a state of numbness. They believe almost anything.
I don't.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Given that the "conspiracy theorists" have a pretty good track record over the last several years, I tend to lean that way.
The Public has been lulled into a state of numbness. They believe almost anything.
I don't.

If you look at things in a vague enough light, I can prove damn near anything.

Again, not saying the powers that be are upstanding pillars of the community.

If every politician and person that uses their power for influence were to be exterminated tomorrow, I’d probably end up with alcohol poisoning and need my stomach pumped from partying.

Show me documents, correspondence that every ****ed up thing in the world is by design.

Until people can prove, like they did with things like MK Ultra, that shit is by design I will continue to take events on a case by case basis.

Sure, the boogeyman is real but he doesn’t have his hands on every ****ed up event.

Last edited:

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Ouch!

MSC, the largest ocean carrier globally, has decided to implement a policy change in response to the recent container ship accident near the Port of Baltimore, resulting in a tragic bridge collapse.

Due to the indefinite closure of the Baltimore port, MSC, like other carriers, will no longer deliver diverted containers outside of the port for shipping clients. This decision places the responsibility of cargo pickup at a diverted port and transportation to its final destination squarely on the shipper.

In an email shared with CNBC on Thursday, MSC informed its customers that for containers already en route to the Port of Baltimore, the cargo will be rerouted and discharged at an alternate port, where it will be available for pickup.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I don't.
Interesting. I'd love to see a list.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
head bang.gif

MG0h3

Established Member
Call me names.
IDGAF.
If I am right?
Will you acknowledge it?

It’s ok to not trust the GOV, but not everything is a conspiracy.

If the GOV was soooooo good at executing complex scenarios, why wouldn’t they just execute ones that make everything ****ing awesome.

If the GOV is such a disaster, how can they flawlessly execute these mastermind scenarios?

Do you really think someone woke up and decided this trans nonsense was the best way to tear down families as some nefarious decades long plan? The illegals? The decriminalizing of drugs?

I don’t.

I think a select handful of politicians and the media run with whatever trend they think will keep them in power and the money flowing.

I also think they are so out of touch that they actually think “this is what Americans want” when 100 trans loving Ukofag free Palestine protestors shout at a political event.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread