Tousley Ford

Sparko

Established Member
I've been buying Ford parts from Tousley Ford for years....great service and super prices. Auto Nation bought out Tousley and for a while kept the Ford parts purchasing online....but has now disappeared. Is there an alternative Ford OEM parts recommendation that you all might have ?

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member

Snoopy49

Established Member
It looks like their old website is no longer functional. Thanks Norton for the new link.

Last edited:

Snorman

Gaining fast...
Established Member
FWIW...I was buying from Steve at Tousley before it was AutoNation, and since it became AutoNation have continued to buy from them.
No problems whatsoever and I have found Mike R and Chris to be very helpful and the prices are still great.

I have had one problem with them since it became AutoNation. I mistakenly placed an order with somebody else in the parts department when Mike R. or Chris were unavailable (he told me "no problem...I have access to all of the same parts lists that Mike and Chris do). Well...he sent me a set of Mustang GT Brembo rotors, not '13/'14 GT500 rotors. Chris was VERY helpful and issued FedEx tags to return them, and told me to "just do it when you get a chance" and he immediately sent me a set of the correct rotors even before receiving the wrong ones back. The takeaway is that, if you're ordering for your '13/'14 GT500, only deal with Mike R. or Chris.
S.

Steve@Tasca

Hey guys, Steve here. Yes, that Steve :thumbsup:

I saw this thread and just thought I should let you know that I am still around, just working for Tasca now.

Whatever you guys need, I'm here to help! :beer:

-Steve

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
I've been buying Ford parts from Tousley Ford for years....great service and super prices. Auto Nation bought out Tousley and for a while kept the Ford parts purchasing online....but has now disappeared. Is there an alternative Ford OEM parts recommendation that you all might have ?

they had a issue with the website and fraud a few months back - they may not have fully resolved the hosting issues

Snorman

Gaining fast...
Established Member

I saw this thread and just thought I should let you know that I am still around, just working for Tasca now.

-Steve
Wow...I actually didn't even know this.
S.

Snoopy49

Established Member
Which Tasca? Can you supply contact info?

-Steve

Found the info: Tasca Parts

Address:
Tasca Wholesale Parts
66 Stamp Farm Rd
Cranston, RI 02921
1-800-598-1484

Last edited:

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member

Address:
Tasca Wholesale Parts
66 Stamp Farm Rd
Cranston, RI 02921
1-800-915-3141

LOL

do you have sigs turned off?
Tasca Auto Group- Offering employee pricing on all OEM and Ford Racing parts.

Our dedicated forum line is 1-800-598-1484 and our call center is staffed until 8:30 Eastern time.

1FASFKR

Established Member

-Steve

Just an fYI. I bought a set of Ford Racing mufflers from Steve. Great to deal and beat everyone's price. Highly recommend him.

Steve@Tasca

they had a issue with the website and fraud a few months back - they may not have fully resolved the hosting issues

Yeah, my AMX was hit with numerous fraudulent charges because of their breach.

The Trademotion security breach and their lack of action on the subject is why we switched to our new website software and it's a massive improvement over the old software in almost every way.

http://www.tascaparts.com/

-Steve

Steve@Tasca

Wow...I actually didn't even know this.
S.

See, it's true, you do learn something new every day. :-D

Address:
Tasca Wholesale Parts
66 Stamp Farm Rd
Cranston, RI 02921
1-800-915-3141

Thanks for the assist, I do forget that some people have sigs shut off. :beer:

-Steve

TFStang

Established Member
I have bought from them and Tasca. Both are pretty good although my last order from Tasca required a couple calls to see where my part was. If I recall correctly, pricing was about the same at both places...at least for what I ordered.

Steve@Tasca

I have bought from them and Tasca. Both are pretty good although my last order from Tasca required a couple calls to see where my part was. If I recall correctly, pricing was about the same at both places...at least for what I ordered.

Pricing will be similar, I built the business there for them and there's not much room to go any lower although we will do whatever we can to match or beat anyone.

I do know that we have had some growing pains here at Tasca since I started and one of the big issues was in the area of communications but we're working very hard to improve everything we do, adding our new website has been a big help but it's also been another learning experience due to the new systems.

It took a long time to get things working the way they were when I left my former employer, I think Tasca is improving more quickly but we do have a ways to go to be as good as we can be.

-Steve

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
I did order from autonation, until I dealt with some schmuck, can't remember his name (wasnt Steve). So now I go local

Steve@Tasca

I did order from autonation, until I dealt with some schmuck, can't remember his name (wasnt Steve). So now I go local

Well please feel free to contact me if you need anything in the future, I'm still around to help you guys out. :beer:

-Steve

Users who are viewing this thread