Track this weekend

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
So whats the deal, whats the date, where are we going , pir or bremerton. Whats the downfalls of each date..

rick

whippleblown03

Established Member
i can do saturday! bremerton just hate being there all day when there are tons of cars. i am sure saturday works alot better than friday for people who have to work friday!

Tru_Ice

Banned
bultaco370 said:
i can do saturday! bremerton just hate being there all day when there are tons of cars. i am sure saturday works alot better than friday for people who have to work friday!

Not that it matters, but I'll be there Saturday.

Tru_Ice

Banned
bultaco370 said:
going to have your lighter wheels?

Got them in yesterday, putting the DR's on them today. I'm also gonna try to get a new tune dialed in by the Guroo. I feel like I'm leaning out up top, w/ my ram air setup. That'll be done at the track tho.

Joe5.0

Established Member
My car is running, timing is off, and now for some reason i have a NASTY leak of antifreeze inside my car. wtf

whippleblown03

Established Member
check the heater core hoses at the firewall first. or go get a coolant system pressure tester! blown head gasket now a heater core! might have messed that heater core up when you removed those hoses. get er done!

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
Heater core on a Fox body with A/C = FUN!!!!!

I've done 8 of them so let me know if you need help. Always fun dropping the column, removing dash, evap core, etc.....

Joe5.0

Established Member
saleen09 said:
Heater core on a Fox body with A/C = FUN!!!!!

I've done 8 of them so let me know if you need help. Always fun dropping the column, removing dash, evap core, etc.....

Well i dont know whats going on. I started the car and in the engine bay on the firewall, passenger side towards the rear of the car, theres a Hole where it looks like a hose used to be. Its leaking antifreeze, i sat in my car and the whole passenger side Floor board was in water/antifreeze. All that Electrical, plastic s&&& under the dash has antifreeze dripping but i dont know from where yet. The car has no A/C the Previous owner took it out. So if its the Heater core, How much, and how long?

Last edited:

whippleblown03

Established Member
still a big job. just bypass it for the drags! still have to pull the steering column and dash to get at the heater core! 5-6 hrs if you have done it before. 2 days if you suck! i havent done one in 10+ years but its doable! just steal your dads car for the weekend!

Joe5.0

Established Member
bultaco370 said:
still a big job. just bypass it for the drags! still have to pull the steering column and dash to get at the heater core! 5-6 hrs if you have done it before. 2 days if you suck! i havent done one in 10+ years but its doable! just steal your dads car for the weekend!

Holy S*** Man. First a blown head Gasket, now this, Damn. Im gonna be Timing the car today, and hope that this thing stops leaking. How do u just By pass it?

Might have to Make an Apperance in the Saleen. :rollseyes

03CONVTORCH

Scary Fast Snake
Established Member
Saleen

Hey Joey , Did your dad get his pulley yet.....remember to have him call me when he gets home, so I know if he can give me a ride home, after I drop the truck off.

Joe5.0

Established Member
03CONVTORCH said:
Hey Joey , Did your dad get his pulley yet.....remember to have him call me when he gets home, so I know if he can give me a ride home, after I drop the truck off.

Nope. Still Waiting for the Pulley, and the LFP Intercooler Tank.

Yea ill have him call you.

O and BTW Happy B-day to Me! :coolman: :beer:

03Convtorch U up for the Track this weekend?

03CONVTORCH

Scary Fast Snake
Established Member
mean saleen said:
Nope. Still Waiting for the Pulley, and the LFP Intercooler Tank.

Yea ill have him call you.

O and BTW Happy B-day to Me! :coolman: :beer:

03Convtorch U up for the Track this weekend?
Well Happy Birthday, about the track, you will have to ask auntie, car is a mess from our trip to rainer, now with the pick-up going in, and I still have a bunch of running to do to get scooter registered for school.

Users who are viewing this thread