Track this weekend

Joe5.0

Established Member
Woah woah waoh Who is actually going....i get my car running and ready for the track, and then u guys bail on me lol Jk

I may be busy as well

Tylerb59

Established Member
I'll be there in Chuck's Cobra. :)

So look for a black one, W20. Double points race ... it'll be nice to chase down the cars this time instead of being somewhere in the middle.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Tyler, you bought Chucky's Cobra? Thought you were looking at Charlie's? Congrats, you are gonna have some fun. Don't think I'll be passin' ya anymore.

Last edited:

Tylerb59

Established Member
I wish.

Chuck how much do you want for it? ;)

Nah, he has a game to coach and needs some time slips. I can get those for him as well as competing with my number for the Car Club.

In addition, will give my DR's a break of sorts ... I have about 1 more track day left on them with all the burnouts in the box.

Last edited:

whippleblown03

Established Member
you will have fun in that car! you wont look at your gt the same way after tommorrow! good luck and post those times! give ice some crap about his vette! LOL

Joe5.0

Established Member
Damn. Chuck let me know when you need some times again. Ill take that Beast down the track for yah.

ChuckysSVT

LS1/6 speed 68 Camaro
Established Member
Keep your foot on the floor and my baby off the wall. Lookin forward to some times. Thanks again Tyler...... :beer:

Last edited:

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
So when are the mods to begin on Jrs cars? Let me know and I'll help out! Got all the tools and knowledge for the 5.0.

suprjagr

WHIPPLED 21LBS.
Established Member
just got back and here are the times. first time running, I think I need to dump harder and power shift if I'm to keep up with Rick(j/k)...rick almost got booted off the track for going too fast. anyway, I'm looking forward already to next friday.

r/t .056
60' 1.956
1/8 8.062 at 89.67
1/4 12.377 at 114.63

I'm going to try to get below 12's, but will need some serious practice launching.

whippleblown03

Established Member
what did rick run for times? how about ice did he get an 11 ? tyler how was that cobra you ran ? was there a good showing of mustangs!

Tylerb59

Established Member
11.931 @ 121 - 1.8(high) 60' against Tru. :loser: Was trapping 122 on slower 12.0 runs, but eh ... Maybe Chuck will push it harder and get a 1.7 out of it. That might be good for down to 11.7-8.

11.4 @ 127 for Rick. They gave him a warning and were about to boot him! :)

Uploading pics ...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread