Track this weekend

Tru_Ice

Banned
bultaco370 said:
what did rick run for times? how about ice did he get an 11 ? tyler how was that cobra you ran ? was there a good showing of mustangs!

Nope just 12.1s. I'm in need of some tuning. Hopefully Ellis can work on my tune this week and I'll get there this friday. One of our camaro guys had a best of 12.18 w/ 40 less rwhp than me, so I know Ellis can get me there. We'll see tho, it was a good run between me and tyler tho, he just had more up top. We were neck and neck for a while there, then I jumped ahead, but when he shift to 3rd and started to pull. Good run tyler. He also sprayed a 30 shot. 12.2 to 11.93

Tylerb59

Established Member
Turns out the nitrous wasn't working. I ran a 12.0 @ 122 a few runs prior without the nitrous button on and I don't think the 11.9 run was of any difference.

When I got back to Chuck's we checked it out and it's not responding ... something is loose somewhere.

Last edited:

Joe5.0

Established Member
Nice times Tyler thats awesome. Youve got some times now chuck, now go make it faster lol.

And i guess rick did ok too i guess

11.4 :bowdown:

Last edited:

whippleblown03

Established Member
sounded like a fun day! how many passes did you guys get! tnt this friday at pacific? last CC i hear.

ice,so the chrome wheels didnt heart your times that bad! mph higher? better go buy charlies 03 cobra for a beater that will run 11's. :poke:

Tru_Ice

Banned
bultaco370 said:
sounded like a fun day! how many passes did you guys get! tnt this friday at pacific? last CC i hear.

ice,so the chrome wheels didnt heart your times that bad! mph higher? better go buy charlies 03 cobra for a beater that will run 11's. :poke:

Hard to tell differnt track, but my times were consistently lower. But I'm thinking it's the tune, b/c up top I'm getting killed. My worst time was a 12.7@89 letting off at the 1/8. So I know my low end is pretty good. It would of been a lot closer run between me and tyler on a better tune. Hopefully I can get it tuned by Friday, we'll see.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread