Traded in the Mach1...

grimreefer

Anthrax Resistant
Established Member
Well... I never thought I'd do it in a million years, but as of the 19th I am no longer the owner of the black Mach1. It was either her or the truck and after much debate, the truck was just too darn practical to get rid of. Here's what I traded her in for...

100_0169.jpg

100_0171.jpg

2.jpg

Aftercooled Vortech AND a forged motor. :pepper: 6000 miles on the odo... a couple hundred on the new motor.

Ironhand

Banned
Hey BlkMach1, What does it say on the side of your Mach 1? It looks like you changed the stock emblem...

Ironhand

Banned
Thanx Blkmach..

Hey Grimreefer.. Was the shaker still fuctional with that supercharger or was it left for looks?

SB Lightning

Young Buck
Established Member
Ironhand said:
Thanx Blkmach..

Hey Grimreefer.. Was the shaker still fuctional with that supercharger or was it left for looks?
Looks like its just for looks...because there is no pipe coming from the shaker to the filter to the engine. Atleast I think :rolling:

Iamchris

Shakey Snake
Established Member
You could always get a custom fabrication to vent fresh outside air down into wherever its breathing. Thats what I would do. It might not be factory functional, but atleast it would be functional.

Ironhand

Banned
I am actually designing a modded Whipple or KB based superchargered Mach 1 with a fuctional shaker that pulls all the air though the shaker and the supercharger will be completely unnoticable with the hood closed, But I have some more planning first before I start cutting and welding metal to the back of a Whipple or KB. If I actually do it I'll will post it but it may be a few months.. But the design works in my head. :)

SB Lightning

Young Buck
Established Member
Couldn't you just keep the pipe from the shaker to the air filter and just custom make it to where both the supercharger and the shaker go through it? Or am I completly missing something? It sounds easy...but thats whats making me think I'm wrong, cause if it were easy, im sure more people would have it done :p .

Users who are viewing this thread