Traded in the Mach1...

Ironhand

Banned
Hey Reefer, I'll help you in anyway when I can... Please get the Mach 1 Back!!!

Mr. Mach, What setup are you running on your M1?

grimreefer

Anthrax Resistant
Established Member
Well, turns out the Mach motor is more gone than we first thought. LOTS of problems from an apparent bad build. It had less than 500 miles on the rebuild and it appears that blind monkeys could have done a better job than Powered By Ford. Compression tests showed that #5 cylinder alone was down over 60%. I don't know if it was bad honing, improper ring size or both. PBF had a ton of excuses and tried blaming everything from the car being run ONCE on a dynojet to a bad tune (their tune btw). Bottom line is... they did a crap build and refused to stand behind their work. Long story short... Black's Automotive kicks ass :thumbsup: ...and I got the snake. :coolman:

Ironhand

Banned
Alright, change the car under your avatar.. lol

Pictures of the snake? You want a Mach 1 hood and shaker still, right....? :) LOL

grimreefer

Anthrax Resistant
Established Member
Ironhand said:
Alright, change the car under your avatar.. lol

Pictures of the snake? You want a Mach 1 hood and shaker still, right....? :) LOL
Done... :(

I'll snap some pics when Ophelia goes away. Pretty much non-stop rain today. :bored:

Ironhand

Banned
Yeah, I have to wait until it stops raining most of the time before I do my mile plus run at night so it does become a real pain.

grimreefer

Anthrax Resistant
Established Member
FINALLY!!! A dry day down here so I could snap a few pics in between doing yard work! :burnout:

100_0245.jpg

100_0248.jpg

100_0250.jpg

100_0251.jpg

100_0253.jpg

100_0256.jpg

100_0257.jpg

100_0259.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread