Traded the A7 for an RS7...

_Snake_

Established Member
That's what I'm thinking too. Say the turbo goes early(fluke), or god forbid he gets bad gas and hurts the engine, Audi will still cover it even though it was tuned?

Badass car though. Nice upgrade for sure.

I think OP has an aftermarket warranty (not Audi).

ArabianOak

Established Member
I got the warranty through the dealer. The service manager at the audi dealer is also an APR dealer...lol...crazy right! So anytime ANYBODY with anything APR comes in for warranty work they go through him. He flashes it back to stock before they take it into service and boom...no issues. From what I have been told the service manager is the owners son...really cool kid and I could tell he has major pull at the dealer because people have parted for him like the red sea when he was walking me through the dealer the other day. He explained how Audi would flag the car if I went to any other dealer, so needless to say, I will never go to another dealer. haha. Great stuff all around!

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Congrats! It appears everyone knew this was going to happen except you..... lol the RS7 is amazing.

_Snake_

Established Member
Bought the car from cmc and got the warranty from Scott hall at Hoffman Audi. Long story. Pm me.

Thanks for clarifying. I just passed 3k miles so it’ll be a while before I need to think about it. :)

I just realized I haven’t said it yet - really nice upgrade and I think you did very well on the price, especially with the warranty and tune. I’ve been following your threads on AZ, too. I’m Dirt over there.

Last edited:

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
congrats on the new car. I've enjoyed mine for the last three years, but haven't driven it nearly enough. fyi--the dealer can tell the car has been tuned even if the car gets flashed back to stock. knock on wood---I have not heard of a catastrophic failure on tuned cars.

Users who are viewing this thread