Triple Black 03 Vert 16.5k Houston

Black2010

Established Member
May be interested but have a couple of questions.

- A lot of tranny and clutch work shows to have been done. You have a GT as well. How is the clutch pressure feel compared to your GT (when it was stock)?

- Really prefer the IRS but curious if you could tell the difference between the IRS and the solid. I have 2 mustangs right now and a vette and really prefer the vette as the solids seem sloshy to me but yours looks to have been built up.

- I would require a tune on the car to even consider. The price you have quoted, doe that include the tune you speak of doing? Also, where would you have it tuned?

- Would you be open to doing a compression test or having the tuner do it? With this many miles I am a bit concerned on how many good miles it has left in it.

Long story short, I live in Austin and will be driving to Houston to visit family and would love to drive this back but need to hear the above plus talk to the wife. She really wants a low milage car but I personally only car about the condition and not the miles. Since this would be her car I've gotta convince her first ;-)

Black2010

Established Member
Couple of other questions.

- Seats, any wear on the driver/passenger seats? Most concerned with the bolsters.

- Can I have the vin to run a carfax? You can PM if you prefer on this. Also, any known accidents or body work?

- Does the car still have the cats? I don't recall if Houston has emission testing to.

- Any mechanical issues (AC, cooling, electrical, etc?)

- Do you have the title in hand or is it bank owned?

I'll keep you posted but like I said above, driving to Houston anyways this coming weekend and would love to see my wife driving it back in the car.

Black2010

Established Member
Talked to the wife and she is open to the idea of the car and bank said they can have a check/cash in hand Sat assuming we can make a deal before 2pm Sat.

Can you send me some picks under the hood and of the driver seat. Still need to see answers to the above but looks like we may be able to make a deal.

At this point, assuming the car is as clean as it looks, interior is clean, no mechanical issues and drives as solid as claimed you should have it sold :)

Black2010

Established Member
Was good speaking with you on the phone today. You sound like a top notch guy. I'm sure I'm going to get my man-card taken from me for saying this but the car is just to much car for what I'm looking to do :-( I'm looking for a daily driver for my wife to enjoy and had no idea it was such a beast. I saw the mods but it all didn't add up to me until we spoke about some of the extra's of the car.

Someone needs to pick this car up fast though. If you're looking for a great deal on a beast of a car you should consider this one.

Jaa1456

Established Member
Any Idea what it would cost to ship it to NJ by any chance? This looks like the type of car I'm looking for.

GTBill

Established Member
Cant really do trades right now as im looking for cash to get into a house. unless i'm trading up. ill put off a house for a nice turbo car, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread