True Forged 3 piece 18" Speed 5

nopropslaw

Established Member
damn eric does your car ever have a SINGLE spot on it. The 2 times I was over, I was truley embarassed, and one of those I had just washed mine!

BUMP for a good seller.

On a side note, I think the wheels you are wanting to get would look awesome, but instead of a full chrome or polished lip, try a small chrome/polished ring around the edge, the rest black. Similar to what I did with red, only your wheels will look much better. Haven't seen that done yet.

bigdave03

Established Member
I propose a deal with the 2 eastern nc boys...

zeek buy the speed 5s sell me urs and cat buy my saleens lol

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Not wheel related but what exhaust are you running? I like those tips and im pretty sure its SLP but i wanted to be sure. Are they 3" or 3.5" tips?

EBCOBRA

Fender Roller
Established Member
I propose a deal with the 2 eastern nc boys...

zeek buy the speed 5s sell me urs and cat buy my saleens lol

That sound like good deal to me. :banana:

Not wheel related but what exhaust are you running? I like those tips and im pretty sure its SLP but i wanted to be sure. Are they 3" or 3.5" tips?

Yes they are SLP 3" tips.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
If I would have known how good those look on black I would have bought a set instead of paying $3250 for my 3 piece Chicanes that I am still waiting for. GLWS

hey there, your wheels are ready, i believe i already PM'd you that, lol. are you interested in taking EB's Speed 5s instead? and him taking yours? we can arrange that if you like. he's pretty local to me so we can get it done this week.

let me know what you think.

steve

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Is it the whole catback or tips only? LM1 or LM2? Do they have a 3.5" option or are all SLP system standard with 3"? What midpipe are you running?

Sorry for the questions man! Been looking at my exhaust options and i like the looks of the SLP tips. Wish they were a little bigger but they still look very nice! I would have sent a pm but i figure this way it bumps your post on a bad ass set of wheels at a good price. Wish i had the cash for em!!

EBCOBRA

Fender Roller
Established Member
Is it the whole catback or tips only? LM1 or LM2? Do they have a 3.5" option or are all SLP system standard with 3"? What midpipe are you running?

Sorry for the questions man! Been looking at my exhaust options and i like the looks of the SLP tips. Wish they were a little bigger but they still look very nice! I would have sent a pm but i figure this way it bumps your post on a bad ass set of wheels at a good price. Wish i had the cash for em!!

Thanks for the free bump. As for the exhaust there SLP LM2 full IRS catback. I think SLP only makes them with a 3" tip.

EBCOBRA

Fender Roller
Established Member
Its a 99 Cobra, But will a 99 Gt SRA in it. So it is a 99 GT rear.

Yes they will fit. My friend has a 99 Cobra with a SRA and is running CCW Classics 18x11 rears with no issues.

Feel free to call me if you have anymore questions.
Eric
562-673-4577

black 10th vert

Established Member
EBCOBRA, are you switching back to Chicanes again?:??: I really, really wanted to buy your last set, but the timing was off for me. I did finally get a set, that will be here by the end of the week.:banana: Your car was the one that inspired me to go this route, since I also have a black car, and they looked so sweet on yours.:beer:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Yes they will fit. My friend has a 99 Cobra with a SRA and is running CCW Classics 18x11 rears with no issues.

hold up. could be different backspacing theyre using. we use multiple backspacing on ours.

these will be FLUSH with the fenders on a GT. so flush, that any tire bigger than a 295 will make them look like theyre sticking out.

i had these on my 03 with 295 tires and they sat juuust inside the fender well. on an SRA car, they'd sit out .5" more. my current wheels are pretty much near flush and sit out .25" more than this set. so, if i were to run .25" spacer with the wheels im running right now, that's how these would sit on a 99-04 SRA.

ill see if i can take a few minutes to toss a .25" spacer on my one of my rears tomorrow and snap some pics to see/show how they would sit on an SRA.

Users who are viewing this thread