True Forged 3 piece 18" Speed 5

NYstanger

Established Member
Well hopefully I can wait it out for the price to drop a lil more and no one else to pick them up. lol Awesome looking wheels. I can't decide if I like these more or the victories.

EBCOBRA

Fender Roller
Established Member
Well hopefully I can wait it out for the price to drop a lil more and no one else to pick them up. lol Awesome looking wheels. I can't decide if I like these more or the victories.

Thanks but I can't go any lower than $2500 shipped.These were $3300 new and have only 200 miles on them. :beer:

EBCOBRA

Fender Roller
Established Member
Final price drop. $2300 shipped $2200 picked up + 3% if using Paypal. If paid by ECheck thru paypal no 3%.

They will fit :
1994-1998 SRA sits inside fender

1999-2004 SRA will stick out 1/4 pass the fender. It will look like this:
DSC02310.jpg

I'm running a 305/35/18 tire with a 1/4 spacer.

1999-2004 Cobra IRS fender flush.

Weight 27 and 28lbs
Backspacing 6.5" in the rear. 5.93" front with big break cut.

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
withOUT the spacer youre running, they have the 04sleeper offset for an IRS cobra.
add .25" spacer to them, and they will sit fender flush.
you have .5" spacer, so they sit out a little more, definitely more aggressive. probably a "true" flush set up. albeit youre running a "big" tire.

if you look closely at the actual rim in his picture, you will see that its basically FLUSH with the fender. if he ran a typical 295 tire, it would be flush and very nice.

99-04 SRA Specific
the way eric is running it right now, with the spacer, is how it will sit on an SRA 99-04 without the spacer. so if you have a 99-04 SRA, and plan to run a 295 tire, it will GOOD imho. if you plan to run a 305 like he is, this is how it will look on your car.

we can also swap out the lips to .5" smaller lips if you like. which will have the 04sleeper offset on a 99-04 SRA car. this will reduce the width to 10", and can be done for an additional $300. if you want to retain the 10.5 width but narrow the lips by .5", that would require us changing both the lips, and the inner hoops, and will cost $500.

IRS cars specificthis is not how this will sit on your car. he is running a .5" spacer on his. these will sit exactly the same as 04sleeper's wheels do. but then you can always play with spacers if you want them to sit out more, like how Eric wants/has done.
with some $10 .25" pep boys spacers you can have our "fender flush" offset on them.

94-98 SRA specific
these will fit your car no question about it. in fact, you can even add a .25" spacer to make them sit flush to your fenders. they'd look great either way.

EBCOBRA

Fender Roller
Established Member
withOUT the spacer youre running, they have the 04sleeper offset for an IRS cobra.
add .25" spacer to them, and they will sit fender flush.
you have .5" spacer, so they sit out a little more, definitely more aggressive. probably a "true" flush set up. albeit youre running a "big" tire.

if you look closely at the actual rim in his picture, you will see that its basically FLUSH with the fender. if he ran a typical 295 tire, it would be flush and very nice.

99-04 SRA Specific
the way eric is running it right now, with the spacer, is how it will sit on an SRA 99-04 without the spacer. so if you have a 99-04 SRA, and plan to run a 295 tire, it will GOOD imho. if you plan to run a 305 like he is, this is how it will look on your car.

we can also swap out the lips to .5" smaller lips if you like. which will have the 04sleeper offset on a 99-04 SRA car. this will reduce the width to 10", and can be done for an additional $300. if you want to retain the 10.5 width but narrow the lips by .5", that would require us changing both the lips, and the inner hoops, and will cost $500.

IRS cars specificthis is not how this will sit on your car. he is running a .5" spacer on his. these will sit exactly the same as 04sleeper's wheels do. but then you can always play with spacers if you want them to sit out more, like how Eric wants/has done.
with some $10 .25" pep boys spacers you can have our "fender flush" offset on them.

94-98 SRA specific
these will fit your car no question about it. in fact, you can even add a .25" spacer to make them sit flush to your fenders. they'd look great either way.

Thanks for your help Steve.:beer:

EBCOBRA

Fender Roller
Established Member
Bump.

My new wheels are done and I need to move these. $2200 picked up
$2300 shipped to the 48 lower states + 3% if using Paypal.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
ok, after taking forever to get these pics, here they are.

pay attention! :poke::thumbsup:

just what you see here, is exactly how EB's Speed Fives will sit on a 99-04 SRA car using a 295 tire. this wheel has the "fender flush" offset and i added a .25" spacer to it so it would replicate being on the SRA. this is actually even more "fender flush" than they were made to be! lol. this looks even better than before imo.

so, THIS is how his wheels will look if you put them on a 99-04 SRA and use 295/35/18 tires. looks badass imo!

IMG_2667psMedium.jpg

IMG_2668Medium.jpg

IMG_2669Medium.jpg

IMG_2670Medium.jpg

IMG_2671Medium.jpg

IMG_2672psMedium.jpg

IMG_2673psMedium.jpg

IMG_2674psMedium.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread