True forged & posi race port(dragon/lower/104octane)

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
had a few minutes to play with the car today and if i take and press the linkage back all the way so the blade inside is shut and it idles perfect then ? i really need some input on what to do. i think a stock throttle body is really gonna hurt the car. i don't mind a little bit of a high idle but it's idling way too high right now. base screw is almost all they down as far as it will go. i just don't know enough about this stuff to know where to go from here.

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
posi has been very helpful during thing i just havent found time to take t-body off and send it too him, just hopin for some ideas so i could try to avoid that. i thinks it' just a matter of tweaking something

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
Billy, post this in the terminator forum and see if you can get any guru's to chime in for you. Surely somebody has had the same problem.

lxtasy93

The Wheelman
Established Member
Billy I told you my car picked up 11 rwhp going from an Accufab single blade back to teh stock one, no idle issues before or after...just sayin..

shanezt

corn fed
Established Member
dustin, no not yet. I NEED HELP ! so the dragon throttle body i have idles high unless i put a return spring on the linkage itself but gas pedal is very hard to press at that point. my tuner says he can't get a good "base" on the car unless it's idling at 800rpm, i can't get it that low but have spent several hundred miles babying the car trying to get the idle to re-learn itself. so the tuners orderd me a stock t-body b/c i gave mine to someone but i spent a lot on the t-body know others use it with no problems. why can't they tune if it's just idling high ??? no other tuners or dyno's anywhere near me and car has been together and sitting for about 4 or 5 weeks now. very frustrating i want a tune and just to be able to enjoy the car some. i'am at a true loss on what to do. i'am really close to having car towed out of state to get it straight. i don't have the time to mess with this and just want to pay someone to make it right. ok, i'am done. thanks for all the compliments guys but the more shit u do the more of a hassle it is, LOL. i still love it though and can't wait to get it straight and dog the **** out of it.

have you tried adjusting the tps? i had to do that on my s/b. it does'nt take much movement. my idle was high, i backed the tps screws out a bit and tweaked the tps and the idle came down.

lxtasy93

The Wheelman
Established Member
Billy,

Bring it to us and we'll get it straightened out at NO CHARGE to you. We hate to see you
agonizing over all of this. I have a stock TB and Elbow for us to play with on the car. Believe me it will make the idle come down and won't hurt the power. Get it here and we'll fix it ON THE HOUSE. If you see this in time you can drop it off today or call me and I'll meet you here Sunday if you need to. Let's get rolling on this!

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
awesome jimmy i will meet u tomm and drop the car off too you. thank u sir ! i have been dying to get car going but havent felt like working on it at all. i have been very sick for the past month and they are trying to figure out what's wrong, maybe lyme disease, lupus, i don't know ??? feel like i'am 90 most days, sucks bad. this couldn't come at a better time, haven't been able to work in 4 weeks, U guys at performance autosport are awesome jimmy!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! CALL U SOON!

lxtasy93

The Wheelman
Established Member
Good, it wil be me or Mark that can meet you over there or both, just let us know. We're all in this together ! Besides, I'm dying to see the Posi numbers!

Terminator-Fox

Soon...
Established Member
awesome jimmy i will meet u tomm and drop the car off too you. thank u sir ! i have been dying to get car going but havent felt like working on it at all. i have been very sick for the past month and they are trying to figure out what's wrong, maybe lyme disease, lupus, i don't know ??? feel like i'am 90 most days, sucks bad. this couldn't come at a better time, haven't been able to work in 4 weeks, U guys at performance autosport are awesome jimmy!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! CALL U SOON!

Oh man hope you feel better and its nothing serious. On a positive note your car made me pitch a tent :eek:

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
thanks man, jimmy call me in the am and let me know what u want me to do. im pm'ing u my # again now. WOW i can't believe the people at PAS are doing this for me. thanks so much guys !

Users who are viewing this thread