TRUE STREET CAR COBRA goes 205.3 mph at Texas mile

Common

Established Member
The camera man forever ruined something awesome for you. I would slap him like a red headed step child.

Jefe

Established Member
Did a white Cobra run at the salt flats last year? I remember seeing 200+

fiveo'cobra

Established Member
exhaust setup?

Lots of boost and compression ha.

You probably can't replicate that sounds with a stock 03' cobra block unless you did the work he's got to it, but it definitely sounded like a Kooks setup or another high dollar brand. Kooks is the only exhaust i've heard on a Cobra scream like that.

Blaine that is seriously awesome though. Big congrats to ya. I'm sure its a goal you've been working toward for a long time so big props to you and the guys who worked on the car. Now you HAVE to get a license plate that says "205 MPH" or something like that.

Now that you've accomplished 200+, whats next? Are you just going to enjoy the car the way it is for a while or aim for bigger?

kingcobra10

SVT God... Snarf
Established Member
Lots of boost and compression ha.

You probably can't replicate that sounds with a stock 03' cobra block unless you did the work he's got to it, but it definitely sounded like a Kooks setup or another high dollar brand. Kooks is the only exhaust i've heard on a Cobra scream like that.

Blaine that is seriously awesome though. Big congrats to ya. I'm sure its a goal you've been working toward for a long time so big props to you and the guys who worked on the car. Now you HAVE to get a license plate that says "205 MPH" or something like that.

Now that you've accomplished 200+, whats next? Are you just going to enjoy the car the way it is for a while or aim for bigger?

thanks for posting something i already know! i was just curious to what exhaust he was running!

Sounds a lot like this

2004 SVT Cobra Whipple Charged with Kooks Long Tub - Car Videos on StreetFire

venomws6

Established Member
Huge Congrats man thats awesome...

but please tell me you have another video?? in car would be sick!!

Did you shift 6th geaR?

KB281JD

Established Member
car is a completely stock bodied 03 10th ann cobra, built motor, built transmission, spec super twin, 3.31 gears, ported heads, whipple 3.4 with crusher setup, j.mihovetz cams, bear brakes, nitto 555 front and 555r rears, car made 850hp tothe wheels, and 760tq.

WOW!! that is amazing, and congratulations! This may be a stupid question but what are j. milhovetz cams and can you get them for a 2V? :burnout:

T76 Mach

Established Member
Good job man... Are you running on 18 inch CCWs?

iForged Senekas

03cobra009.jpg

Last edited:

WishIHadSVT

Established Member
Man, I bet it is a thrill to ride a mile that fast. I would charge admission and have death waivers so I could give rides to people.

Users who are viewing this thread