TSB Listing

SynMan5.0

Established Member
p3pete,
Do you have TSBs for '02 Foci? My g/f's '02 SVT Focus has an irratic idle and I heard there was a TSB for it. Thanks!

Adam
[email protected]

Fang

Established Member
02-23-07 COOLING SYSTEM - MOTORCRAFT PREMIUM GOLD ENGINE COOLANT - SERVICE TIPS

Could you send me the TSB on the cooling system. I am one of the ones with the overheating problems. Thanks in advance.

[email protected]

p3pete

Toys R Us Kid
Established Member
Originally posted by svt46sc
p3pete,
Do you have TSBs for '02 Foci? My g/f's '02 SVT Focus has an irratic idle and I heard there was a TSB for it. Thanks!

Adam
[email protected]

Adam,
It is 03-6-7. Should be getting it shortly. Interestingly, there are 37 TSB's on the 02 Focus...
Cheers,
Pete

p3pete

Toys R Us Kid
Established Member
Originally posted by Fang
02-23-07 COOLING SYSTEM - MOTORCRAFT PREMIUM GOLD ENGINE COOLANT - SERVICE TIPS

Could you send me the TSB on the cooling system. I am one of the ones with the overheating problems. Thanks in advance.

[email protected]

You've got mail!

SinisterX

Makin ALL KINDS of gains
Established Member
Dont mean to be a PITA, but if you have a min.

03-09-05 SUSPENSION - CLUNK OR POP NOISE FROM REAR SUSPENSION - MUSTANG COBRA ONLY - SERVICE TIPS

02-17-08 NOISE - WINDNOISE FROM THE "A" PILLAR AREA

03-08-03 low oil level

[email protected]

p3pete

Toys R Us Kid
Established Member
Originally posted by BEATNGU
Dont mean to be a PITA, but if you have a min.

03-09-05 SUSPENSION - CLUNK OR POP NOISE FROM REAR SUSPENSION - MUSTANG COBRA ONLY - SERVICE TIPS

02-17-08 NOISE - WINDNOISE FROM THE "A" PILLAR AREA

03-08-03 low oil level

[email protected]

Not a problem. You should be getting them shortly.
:beer:

Corner-Carver

The Voice of Reason
Established Member
Originally posted by p3pete
Been noticing a few folks asking for TSB numbers. I just received my Ford Service DVD I got off ebay - July 2003 edition so it ought to be close to up to date. Here are the TSB's it lists:

2003 MUSTANG - TSBs found: 16

03-11-04 ENGINE - MUSTANG COBRA - TICK NOISE FROM ENGINE - COBRA VEHICLES EQUIPPED WITH ENGINES BUILT BEFORE 11/1/2002 ONLY

NOISE - CLUNK OR POP NOISE FROM REAR SUSPENSION - MUSTANG COBRA ONLY - SERVICE TIPS

03-03-06 SUSPENSION - DRIFT OR PULL TO RIGHT OR LEFT - MUSTANG COBRA MODELS ONLY

03-01-05 TRIM - PASSENGER SEAT RUBS AGAINST DOOR PANEL

B]

If you could send me these four, I would greatly appreciate it. I'm heading to the dealership this week to get started on a few things. Thanks.

[email protected]

Phreakfree

Spitz Venom
Established Member
03-10-01 PAINT - PLASTIC BUMPER/FASCIA PARTS - PREPARATION PROCEDURES - SERVICE TIPS

02-16-07 BODY - PAINT - APPROVED PAINT MATERIALS FOR WARRANTY REPAIRS

Can you send me these 2? Thanks

[email protected]

norcal_cobra

Brand-X Eater
Established Member
Originally posted by p3pete
It's a Ford product. Even says 'not for resale' on it... :shrug: There were quite a few available when I last checked - I got mine for $25 shipped.

It has everything. Wiring diagrams, service manuals, tsb's, etc.

p3pete,

What do I search for on eBay to view listings for this DVD? THanks.

-norcal_cobra

T's Blk03

No Clue What Goes Here
Established Member
Maybe you could get a mod to put the pdf's on the server and then link your 1st post to the correct files. That way you won't have to e-mail them so often. I see this thread becoming a great resource. Great info.

:beer:

p3pete

Toys R Us Kid
Established Member
Ok, all those that pm'ed me or put their email addresses in this thread should be getting them shortly. To make it a bit less labor intensive, I used winzip to zip them all together. You'll need winzip (free download) and adobe acrobat reader (also free) to read them.

I'm not certain I have all of them since I recently read a thread about being hard to shift into 1st and reverse as a TSB and I don't show it... so that being said, I hope they are of some help!
Cheers,
Pete

p3pete

Toys R Us Kid
Established Member
Except for NyteByte - hotmail said you're over your storage limit... :shrug: you got another email address? File is 1.7mb

pgordon

Established Member
Hey p3pete, this is pgordon, you emailed the irs pop tSB to me. Just wondering when you get a chance if you could email the engine tick TSB to me. My cobra was built 8/02 so I may be able to get the head swap. My email is [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread