TSB Listing

p3pete

Toys R Us Kid
Established Member
Finally got home from work. I've sent the TSBs to the next batch of people that asked in this thread and via PM. Let me know if you don't get it and I'll resend.

maoun, you're right - they don't come out in one shot, but it wasn't too much trouble to get them and package them in a zip file. After all, I've gotten more than my share of help from this board in the last year and a half - any little bit I can give back is all good.

Cheers,
Pete
:beer::burnout:

SmokenGRA03

SmokEater "LIVE STRONG"
Established Member
thanks bro

03-11-04 Engine tick
On E-Bay which one did you get?
If you can tell me the persons name and the Name of the e-bay "title"..
Thanks

p3pete

Toys R Us Kid
Established Member
Smoken,
I need your email address - can't attach from the boards here. Just fire it at me via private message and I'll send you the TSB.

How I found my DVD is I searched on ebay for "Ford Service DVD" Go for the latest revision possible - I got July 2003 back in August/September. I read that the Ford techs are supposed to trash them when the new one's come in, but many put them up for auction on ebay. They are an awesome source of info. 6.3 GB worth of stuff. Want to know the wiring diagram for the car? It's there. Want to know the torque required for just about every bolt? It's there. Want to know what all the MIL codes are? They are there....you get the idea. Good stuff - every one should get one IMO.

Cheers,
Pete

p3pete

Toys R Us Kid
Established Member
ak - that one is better (newer) than mine. Probably has the latest TSBs on it.

retired - I'll shoot it to you when I get home from work tonight.
Cheers,
Pete

p3pete

Toys R Us Kid
Established Member
Ok narco and n0xlf, you should see them soon. Be advised the file even zipped is around 1.5 mb, so if your mailbox is limited, it could be getting blocked... let me know if that happens and I can try to send them individually...

Users who are viewing this thread