TT 1100whp Cobra Finally Finished!

whitevenum

Auto 1000whp= Insanity
Established Member

whitevenum

Auto 1000whp= Insanity
Established Member
Looks sick bro,did you weld your piping with mig wire?and what size are those pipes?

Thanks man. I think the guys used tig welding and the pipes are 3". I bought the hp turbo pipes and headers but they were fcked up so a lot of welding and modifing was done to make it work and look nice. I ceramic black coated them aswell.

nanastymach1

Established Member
What rear size wheels and exact tire setup? how does it hook on the different boost levels?I'm looking for a 16 in wheel for my turbo setup

stangfreak

Established Member
I wasnt there for the tune or dyno so i dont have a video yet. Car was towed to my house without the dyno sheets. I just got the plates and registration done. Now that i can drive it around ill be going back for some dyno vids and a little more tweaking. So stay tuned.

Hey this is alex with the silver cobra at mustang magic. Yo the car came out awesome bro congrats. I remember last time I saw it you had the mammoth kit on there. shit looks tight bro. Hopefully I get to see it at mustang magic. Haven't been there in a while

Now go rip up the street's :rockon:

whitevenum

Auto 1000whp= Insanity
Established Member
What rear size wheels and exact tire setup? how does it hook on the different boost levels?I'm looking for a 16 in wheel for my turbo setup

The rim is a 15x10 and the tires are 295/55/15 MT DRs. They hook great on low boost but a am looking to get hoosiers next in the same size. The suspension is set up my a pro and i have one way adjustable in the front and two way in the back. So that plays a big role. I would get a 15" rim and have a taller tire if i was you. Rear brake line need to be modified and some grinding needs to be done to fit them on the IRS

whitevenum

Auto 1000whp= Insanity
Established Member
Hey this is alex with the silver cobra at mustang magic. Yo the car came out awesome bro congrats. I remember last time I saw it you had the mammoth kit on there. shit looks tight bro. Hopefully I get to see it at mustang magic. Haven't been there in a while

Now go rip up the street's :rockon:

Alex with the silver cobra?? Man im trying to remember you, i bet i havent seen you in over a year with this new build of mine. That mammoth came off last oct. Im Alex too by the way and thank a lot for the props bro, i finally get to enjoy the car again. Ill be going back to mustang magic for some dyno vids of pump gas low boost and high boost on c16 for the fan :beer:

stangfreak

Established Member
Alex with the silver cobra?? Man im trying to remember you, i bet i havent seen you in over a year with this new build of mine. That mammoth came off last oct. Im Alex too by the way and thank a lot for the props bro, i finally get to enjoy the car again. Ill be going back to mustang magic for some dyno vids of pump gas low boost and high boost on c16 for the fan :beer:

high boost FTW!! can't wait to see the vids man. yea the last time we spoke was when your buddy brought his blue cobra there?

enjoy the car alex, you got a sick ass cobra bro. congrats again :rockon:

whitevenum

Auto 1000whp= Insanity
Established Member
high boost FTW!! can't wait to see the vids man. yea the last time we spoke was when your buddy brought his blue cobra there?

enjoy the car alex, you got a sick ass cobra bro. congrats again :rockon:

Thanks a lot man. I hope to see you there soon.

BLK_03

Established Member
Bro'in out in this thread!

images

whitevenum

Auto 1000whp= Insanity
Established Member
Excellent build! Can't wait for mine to be finished.

What's the deal on the intake? And please post a dyno graph! I'd love to check it out.

What do you mean? Whats wrong with the intake?
I dont have any, im waiting for the weather to get nicer and my custom catback to get finished. So i can do dyno vids.

Users who are viewing this thread