TT 1100whp Cobra Finally Finished!

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
What do you mean? Whats wrong with the intake?
I dont have any, im waiting for the weather to get nicer and my custom catback to get finished. So i can do dyno vids.

LOL It's definitely not the normal '01 cobra upper/lower or hpp upper/Sullivan lower you see 95% of turbo guys running! Who makes it? What was the cost? What's it flow? Etc...

Looks wicked. :rockon:

BLK_03

Established Member
LOL It's definitely not the normal '01 cobra upper/lower or hpp upper/Sullivan lower you see 95% of turbo guys running! Who makes it? What was the cost? What's it flow? Etc...

It's an MMR intake.

whitevenum

Auto 1000whp= Insanity
Established Member
Was it just me or did you take the trunk lip off?

I didnt take it off. I got the carbon fiber trunk lid and didnt bother putting the wing on off the stock lid. I just sold the thing. I like the look though, im not a fan of wing for some reason.

whitevenum

Auto 1000whp= Insanity
Established Member

Its a mmr sheet metal manifold. At the time of the build sullivan went out of business and i was left with nothing to do but have mmr make me one. It ran me 3 grand. Its something different that no one has and thats how i tend to roll. Im not sure on the numbers of how much air it moves but when my tuner was tuning the car he said it move a ridiculous amount of air. Took him over an hour trying to make the car idle right. If you want the number i can call and ask for you.

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
Its a mmr sheet metal manifold. At the time of the build sullivan went out of business and i was left with nothing to do but have mmr make me one. It ran me 3 grand. Its something different that no one has and thats how i tend to roll. Im not sure on the numbers of how much air it moves but when my tuner was tuning the car he said it move a ridiculous amount of air. Took him over an hour trying to make the car idle right. If you want the number i can call and ask for you.

That is awesome. :rockon:

I'm not even close to pulling the trigger on a beastly intake like that yet, but that probably has a lot to do with how you're pulling so much power out of those 58's! Good to see.

whitevenum

Auto 1000whp= Insanity
Established Member
That is awesome. :rockon:

I'm not even close to pulling the trigger on a beastly intake like that yet, but that probably has a lot to do with how you're pulling so much power out of those 58's! Good to see.

Well there shouldnt be any surprise that these turbos are making me this much hp. They are rated at 620hp a pop and im running them through a manual trans. They are precisions new design and i know for a fact they are under rated. My tuner said they arent even maxed out yet. Im a little scared to max them out because my drivetrain is rated to 1000hp and the motor to 1500. I really dont want to see anything blow up on me from being to greedy. When i go for the dyno vids, if my tuner says its safe we'll max the boost and see where they max out.
Also i know your going twin turbo, you can always call me up and ill run you through everything i know to help you build yourself the best setup possible with your budget.

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
Well there shouldnt be any surprise that these turbos are making me this much hp. They are rated at 620hp a pop and im running them through a manual trans. They are precisions new design and i know for a fact they are under rated. My tuner said they arent even maxed out yet. Im a little scared to max them out because my drivetrain is rated to 1000hp and the motor to 1500. I really dont want to see anything blow up on me from being to greedy. When i go for the dyno vids, if my tuner says its safe we'll max the boost and see where they max out.
Also i know your going twin turbo, you can always call me up and ill run you through everything i know to help you build yourself the best setup possible with your budget.

Thanks for the offer. I'll definitely be taking you up on that. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread