Tuning shops in los angeles

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
RET in downey
GTR way out in Rancho. they have bob kurgan come down for tuning every couple of months.

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
Also can vouch for RET in Downey. Greg is extremely good at what he does and goes out of his way for his customers. I can vouch for that personally. :D

MAD TORQUE

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
GRC in Mission Viejo has been there for a long time, however I have no personal experience with them- anyone else use them?

Stay away from GRC. I attended a dyno day there and their setup, work ethic, and knowledge of what they consider their niche to be is literally laughable. :bash:

And this is sugar coating it. :nonono:

Lawrenzo

Established Member
Stay away from GRC. I attended a dyno day there and their setup, work ethic, and knowledge of what they consider their niche to be is literally laughable. :bash:

And this is sugar coating it. :nonono:

Good to know. I would have definitely considered them since they are only 2 miles from my house.

Any other trustworthy South Orange County shops?

Quick96Mystic

Mystiiiiic wowww
Established Member
If you need to drive to get it done, drive. It's better than the alternative.

+1 I drove my car with all the mods on there and stock tune straight to Greg from the San Fernando valley.

Crazy part throttle issues and all kinds of funky stuff going on but I did not want it tuned by anybody else and trust me there is someone in the valley (i wont mention his name we'll just refer to him as B) and I didn't even think twice about making the drive to Downey.

From stock tune to Greg's tune the car picked up almost 50 horsepower, we baselined at 627 and put down 674 after a couple of pulls. :rockon:

Ray Lucca

Established Member
Greg at RET has a full service shop and Tunes with SCT
Steve at Powerrtain in HB does Dyno Tuning only and used the Predator, I heard he may have also added SCT Tuning.
I concur with Ricky, stay away from GRC in M. Viejo
2 shops that do service, and installs, but no Tuning are:
Voss Performance in Fullerton see Erick
V's Automotive in Orange see Vlad

Users who are viewing this thread