Turbo 03 cobra vs. "i am the king" Supra

black napkin

Established Member
thats sick!! there have been some really nice Road Kill stories up lately that i have been liking. nice kill. what a *** with " i am king " sticker on his car. there is always someone faster out there. good kill. way to put another ego to death

assasinator

1 N the head,2 N da chest
Established Member
automatics with a turbo is the only way to go. i get a 4psi overboost on shift as the wheel keeps the flow going and the rpms drop.

justinschmidt1

Established Member
Nice,

I love supras and theres a lot of fast ones but I hate when they refuse to race from a dig or even give you 1 race from a dig along with the roll races.

My car made 384 rwhp and this 700 rwhp supra that I was setting up a race with refused to race me from a dig.

Wtf is that?

The cars really are highway roll racing cars for the most part....he couldnt even pull away from me until near 100 mph and that was we went from a 30 roll and he took off without honking

Last edited:

Cobra8urZ06

Established Member
Nice,

I love supras and theres a lot of fast ones but I hate when they refuse to race from a dig or even give you 1 race from a dig along with the roll races.

My car made 384 rwhp and this 700 rwhp supra that I was setting up a race with refused to race me from a dig.

Wtf is that?

The cars really are highway roll racing cars for the most part....he couldnt even pull away from me until near 100 mph and that was we went from a 30 roll and he took off without honking

Yeah there are some fast ass dig poopras but I would agree most are about making a ton of power without regard to putting it to the ground.....

Users who are viewing this thread