turbo cobra

AWDLS2

Established Member
thought so seen it around sj too, thing looked sick surprised they didnt give u any crap lol. got a pic of it after i talked to u for a bit
DSC00081-1.gif

Last edited:

1raresnake

Established Member
^^^^DAM IT LOOKS SO SICCCC!!!! Thanx man i love that picture. Yea im surprised i didnt get kicked out. BTW i got new rims. When i get the car back, i'll send you some picture. U stay in SJ?

AWDLS2

Established Member
no prob, if the new rims look as good as the ccw's im sure it will look dope

Last edited:

1raresnake

Established Member
^^^^ My car is currently having electrical issues. Went i hook up the SCT XCAL 3 to read my dtc codes, it wont read them. Also I can't datalog my car and it is saying connection failed. I'm trying to get this sorted out so that way, I can get it tuned.

mistafosta

Established Member
^^^^ My car is currently having electrical issues. Went i hook up the SCT XCAL 3 to read my dtc codes, it wont read them. Also I can't datalog my car and it is saying connection failed. I'm trying to get this sorted out so that way, I can get it tuned.

Called me out with a nonrunning car? :nono:

1raresnake

Established Member
You acted like you had a car to run me with. Let me know when this is actually true.:beer:

And I'm MistaFosta. Don't worry, the name will haunt you soon enough with the beating my car gives you. :D

Sounds good to me! I'm in for a real beating:rolling:

Users who are viewing this thread