turbo cobra

getleftcobra

CAN U READ DA PLATE!!!
Established Member
I think we should all kick it like old times. Who down or did this thread hurt anyone feeling!

Boss 327

All Motor
Established Member
I think we should all kick it like old times. Who down or did this thread hurt anyone feeling!
I'm down when I move back to antioch in sept/oct. Plus I wouldnt mind running Marlon motor to motor. I think it would be a good race but I really can't say yet since my car is still being put together.

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
Wow! There is way too much stuff for me to quote in here so i'll just post. Mike you should stop with the ls2 shit cuz thats old. I have a stock ls1. Ajmir knows exactly what he's talking about because he helped install it lol. I have texted/asked people to run over the last 4-5 months and it just doesn't happen. So don't make it sound like i've been avoiding runs because I don't do that. Luckily I don't care if I get a race or not so it doesn't bother me. Not only do I see tony I also see masood here and there and we never talk about running. Seems like YOU want the runs to happen more then the guys that have the cars. If the runs happen thats cool....If not thats cool too. And Brandon hasn't been around my car for the last year so he isn't up to date so his opinion means nothing. The dyno numbers aren't a myth. I haven't been on the dyno since I added the rear end which sucks up some hp. I have no doubt in my mind that my car makes LESS then 430hp. I do appreciate the ls2 compliment though :thumbsup:

Since my name was unnecessarily brought into this messy ass thread.....

I haven't said anything about you or your car that I haven't already said directly to you - you know me 10x better than that. I've been around the car enough, and you caught me up with most of all that was done to the car.

On multiple occasions you have said the car has "less than 430hp". I've even seen in a couple threads where you claimed "just over 400hp" and "405hp". You've said it twice in the first couple of pages in this thread that the car has "less than 430hp".

The truth is you haven't had the car back on the rollers, so you don't know. You just throw numbers out there, just like I've told you twice and I told Reed. In all likelihood, I'm sure the car will put down less power from the rear. But who knows what that number will be or what it will be close to until you actually put it down. I told you in person and over the phone when you verbally said the car "barely has 400hp". It could have 431, 449, or 399. You won't know unless you get on the rollers and lay down the number. Especially with all that has been "in and out" of the car from the tranny on back in the past year.

That would be no different from me claiming I had a 10 sec. car, when in fact, I never ran the time. That's why I'd never say such a thing.

vjay88

Too little to late
Established Member
Jeff that what i was told. That you started it!! J/k. I started a rumor that you are putting a turbo viper motor in you car so you can run 9's!! Lol

Who are you talking about, who has been running without downtime and nobody want to run who?

Don't you lie about that 2.9 now:bash: lol

I disagree with you... Look at the time slip in my sig. This a full weight vert with eaton running these times.

This is more impressive.
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1nrTtsdYco"]‪RET Convertible 03 Cobra‬‏ - YouTube[/nomedia]

But I do give you props as you probably know how to drive to pull that time with that mph, all while being tuned by aed.:-D

And its cool that you disagree with me bud, but the lack of choices for shops to choose from in northern ca, doesn't mean you have to back the only good one for fords. I think this is an area that people don't get what I'm saying, If you can't or don't wan't to take your car down south, then you are stuck with AED, If you can go down south, your options really open up.

I never said anything bad about deigo! I was telling srt lover how we don't need 100 HP to run with srt's. I've known Deigo for a while now and he's a cool guy. Next thing you know someone will be saying I was "talking shit" about him lol.

Oh you were talking shit, and the whole world is gonna know!

Jk lol And whoever made the remark about him outrunning on foot, I could see it.

Since my name was unnecessarily brought into this messy ass thread.....

I haven't said anything about you or your car that I haven't already said directly to you - you know me 10x better than that. I've been around the car enough, and you caught me up with most of all that was done to the car.

On multiple occasions you have said the car has "less than 430hp". I've even seen in a couple threads where you claimed "just over 400hp" and "405hp". You've said it twice in the first couple of pages in this thread that the car has "less than 430hp".

The truth is you haven't had the car back on the rollers, so you don't know. You just throw numbers out there, just like I've told you twice and I told Reed. In all likelihood, I'm sure the car will put down less power from the rear. But who knows what that number will be or what it will be close to until you actually put it down. I told you in person and over the phone when you verbally said the car "barely has 400hp". It could have 431, 449, or 399. You won't know unless you get on the rollers and lay down the number. Especially with all that has been "in and out" of the car from the tranny on back in the past year.

That would be no different from me claiming I had a 10 sec. car, when in fact, I never ran the time. That's why I'd never say such a thing.

Damn Now EVERYONE is in this thread. Whats up? :rockon:

Man hard to believe my little hate would cause all this. You guys should thank me for bringing everyone together :rolling:

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
Damn Now EVERYONE is in this thread. Whats up? :rockon:

Man hard to believe my little hate would cause all this. You guys should thank me for bringing everyone together :rolling:

Nothing to get excited about bro. I'm not sticking around this thread. It's flat out embarrassing. :nonono:

My name was unnecessarily brought into it. I've said what I had to say, and probably won't bother to even check this thread again.

snakerider

SVT-DROP
Established Member
This is more impressive.
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1nrTtsdYco"]‪RET Convertible 03 Cobra‬‏ - YouTube[/nomedia]

But I do give you props as you probably know how to drive to pull that time with that mph, all while being tuned by aed.:-D

And its cool that you disagree with me bud, but the lack of choices for shops to choose from in northern ca, doesn't mean you have to back the only good one for fords. I think this is an area that people don't get what I'm saying, If you can't or don't wan't to take your car down south, then you are stuck with AED, If you can go down south, your options really open up.

Thanks for the complement, matter of fact in my opinion I think i can drive. I agree with you that we don't have that many tuning shops here in norcal. If ret was up here. I would have gone to them, because I think they are just as good as aed.

AWDLS2

Established Member
Nothing to get excited about bro. I'm not sticking around this thread. It's flat out embarrassing. :nonono:

My name was unnecessarily brought into it. I've said what I had to say, and probably won't bother to even check this thread again.

Kevin+Hart.jpg

mistafosta

Established Member
This thread is full of lols. Marlon has no ls2 I can vouch since I've seen every bolt on that motor. He'll I can take a picture of the block vin if you guys are that sad you need to claim he has an ls2 cause he is doing work while everyone else is just talking.

Nothing fast in this thread anyways. Hahahaha ;)

Users who are viewing this thread