turbo is on finally

1crzhrs

1CRZHRS
Established Member
and we were datalogging last night on the start up tune. so kezell figured he'd take a few quick video's with his phone. i don't know why he's laughing in one of them?:rockon: mabey cause it still has no timing in it and running rich as hell rite now i guess! lol i'll have some dyno vids and pics next week once it's tuned and done.

2004 mustang gt stock longblock with hellion single 61mm turbo and a bunch of boltons. et street radials for traction, they hold up very well.

carquickrun1.flv video by 1crzhrs - Photobucket

carquickrun3.flv video by 1crzhrs - Photobucket

carquickrun2.flv video by 1crzhrs - Photobucket

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice!!! I love the wicked cackle at the end of the first video. SOMEBODY had fun on that little spurt. :thumbsup:

1crzhrs

1CRZHRS
Established Member
as stated in the first post, these vids were taken with a camera phone.
i have a camcorder for the real runs and dyno tune, here are a few recent pics, i will be taking some once the final tune is done this week of the engine and other stuff done.

t40_original.jpg

t41_original.jpg

t49_original.jpg

t50_original.jpg

Granelli31

Established Member
I bet you could hit tens if it launches well. I'm sure it will be fun once it's tuned right, I've got a t70 now already wanting to go bigger.

AMiran02GT

Under Constructon
Established Member
That car is beautiful! The street lites really set it off. Makes me want a new edge car! Good luck with the new setup.

1crzhrs

1CRZHRS
Established Member
8 lbs of boost and 400 hp shouldn't blow this 25,000 mile motor up too quick with a conservative tune. but who knows? if so it's time to build it up! lol when i get my new motor ready, i'm gonna crank up the boost on the stocker to see what it can handle.

and it's the stock 3650 5-speed with a spec stage 3+ clutch and 3:73 gears out back for those wondering.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread