Turbo Kits

13 GT/CS

Established Member
Time to go turbo. Already have a built motor, built 6R80, full suspension and supporting fuel mods on e85, want over 1k, and want low 9s atleast.

Looking at JPC, CPR, Hellion, Armageddon, I'm probably missing someone but you get the point. Whats the best kit and why.

Thanks in advance!

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Dustin/CPR. Based on your setup, he will give you the unvarnished truth.

Dizzyscure1

Established Member
Time to go turbo. Already have a built motor, built 6R80, full suspension and supporting fuel mods on e85, want over 1k, and want low 9s atleast.

Looking at JPC, CPR, Hellion, Armageddon, I'm probably missing someone but you get the point. Whats the best kit and why.

Thanks in advance!

Armageddon, love my kit!

wormriddle

Established Member
Ahhh, the great debate. Everyone has their different opinions, preferences and budget. Personally I prefer a single turbo setup and ordered a kit from Dustin. The JPC kit was on the table for me also but I was also going to be adding a K-member which his kit comes with and liked that CPR has true forward facing headers, and a T6 frame setup for when I want to get crazy.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I would go Armageddon Twins if ur already there with everything else. way more potential but for ur goals the single will get u there easily. CPR imo has the nicest single kit but JPC is just about as good imo

CPRsm

I don't think anything out there has the potential our kit (CPR) does at any price point. Our kits are available with turbos all the way to 94mm+ and intercoolers that can control inlets at the pressures those turbos will push (2,000HP air to water.) You can do mild now and go crazy later w small changes to the kit since it is very modular. We use Garrett cores not over seas units w thin fin density. We can retain the sway bar as well. Included is a kmember, core support and blanket also. The kit as mentioned does have forward facing headers and a 5 inch down pipe. The kit with the filter and full exhaust will make 1000rwhp+. Can select any number of turbo combinations up to 84mm and any AR size for the same base kit price. Our base kit w 76 has 8.4 @ 165 w 6r80. Intercooler is being leaned on at that level but still only gaining about 45-50deg during the pass. If you want to run 4's in the 1/8 or 7's in the 1/4 just switch the turbo. Guys w stock engines are running the same kits as guys going 7's. Just pick your parts accordingly. Or delete down pipe and finish yourself. Out the fender, hood or dumped. Many options. How crazy do you really wan to get? Lol

onefastmf

Established Member
CPR all the way!! single has always been the way for me, twins do look cool, but feel like it clutters up the engine compartment. If you look into the way the off the shelf JPC kits go together i believe you will agree that they cannot even be compared. The potential statement i thing is arguable and i don't really want to go spend time on that, but cpr kit has been 180+ mph in the quarter. And yes you will wait for your kit, so order now!

GBCoyote

Established Member
You ain't got to lie to kick it:D

I told the doctor the same thing when I called him. "What's the symptoms of the clap? Asking for a buddy of mine." He then called a prescription in for 500mg Azithromycin. Odd thing was, he called it in under my name and not my buddies lol

Users who are viewing this thread