Two more excellent reasons to hate Treynor

blk02edge

Established Member
Holy crap! Why haven't I ever heard of that track? That is freaking impressive. I like this quote I found...."We have nothing to envy about Laguna Seca". ;)
Its only been open 1 year. We have had Valentino Balboni, Randy Pobst, Grand tour and the motortrend crue here already, general consensus is we have no reason to envy any track in North america hah. Treynor doesn't seem too interested though haha

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Its only been open 1 year. We have had Valentino Balboni, Randy Pobst, Grand tour and the motortrend crue here already, general consensus is we have no reason to envy any track in North america hah. Treynor doesn't seem too interested though haha

I'd enjoy visiting, it looks like an awesome track.

My next CA stop is Mont Tremblant for a 1-hour race in May.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I can see why they'd say you have no reason to envy any other track in North America. I wish it was closer.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Ben, do you have your comp license? That's something I want to get in the future, apparently once you are in group 4 with NASA you can test for it but I couldn't bring myself to even ask without at least 100 more hours on track.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Ben, do you have your comp license? That's something I want to get in the future, apparently once you are in group 4 with NASA you can test for it but I couldn't bring myself to even ask without at least 100 more hours on track.

That's a lot of tires, brakes and fluids...haha

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life

My wife and I both have FIA and IMSA licenses. I've also got an NHRA license. I'm trying to collect a full set :)

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
Hey Treynor, I recall you posting some ULTRA high resolution pictures of your Viper a while back with some Treynor level camera. Do you have that picture? It made me happy

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
On that note, what happened to the Viper ACR? I saw a crashed one that was specced like yours and wondered if you had a mishap.

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
On that note, what happened to the Viper ACR? I saw a crashed one that was specced like yours and wondered if you had a mishap.

My Viper is alive and well, and un-crashed. Apparently some high-res pictures are required here :)

Users who are viewing this thread