Two more excellent reasons to hate Treynor

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Whoa! This thread is turning into a happy love fest of kindness... Let's get back on track please and I'll go first.

OP - I hate you

Monster5.0

5.0>Terminator
Established Member
TBH I was trying to be helpful. If folks wanted to hear about the cars, they could sub this thread. If not, there wouldn't be a new thread popping up every few weeks.

Out of curiosity, why does having a single thread work poorly for you?
If Im being honest, its all the nut swinging in this thread on your balls. Its pathetic and embarrasing. Yeah we get it you are a multimillionaire. Congrats. Also get that you LOVE the attention from the car community. Hell I would too. But to see this thread keep popping up over and over and over for YEARS. There is very little new content thats not hardcore trolling or the NSFW thread or this thread. I try to read the boards every day, and its just getting old seeing it still here mostly because of WHY. Its the nut swinging. I have been banned before by nut swinging mods that dont want you driven off the boards because you are some sort of SVTP celeb. Its sad really. Am I not allowed to be annoyed? I respect the hard work it takes to get to where you are, and you are reaping the benefits. Totally cool. But man to keep this thread going with all the ball licking and swinging going on here. Shit there has to be 100 separate posts of guys asking if you can adopt them. Sorry to rant and I will move along, but you asked.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
If Im being honest, its all the nut swinging in this thread on your balls. Its pathetic and embarrasing. Yeah we get it you are a multimillionaire. Congrats. Also get that you LOVE the attention from the car community. Hell I would too. But to see this thread keep popping up over and over and over for YEARS. There is very little new content thats not hardcore trolling or the NSFW thread or this thread. I try to read the boards every day, and its just getting old seeing it still here mostly because of WHY. Its the nut swinging. I have been banned before my nut swinging mods that dont want you driven off the boards because you are some sort of SVTP celeb. Its sad really. Am I not allowed to be annoyed? I respect the hard work it takes to get to where you are, and you are reaping the benefits. Totally cool. But man to keep this thread going with all the ball licking and swinging going on here. Shit there has to be 100 separate posts of guys asking if you can adopt them. Sorry to rant and I will move along, but you asked.

It's simple, GTFO.

Zemedici

Established Member
If Im being honest, its all the nut swinging in this thread on your balls. Its pathetic and embarrasing. Yeah we get it you are a multimillionaire. Congrats. Also get that you LOVE the attention from the car community. Hell I would too. But to see this thread keep popping up over and over and over for YEARS. There is very little new content thats not hardcore trolling or the NSFW thread or this thread. I try to read the boards every day, and its just getting old seeing it still here mostly because of WHY. Its the nut swinging. I have been banned before by nut swinging mods that dont want you driven off the boards because you are some sort of SVTP celeb. Its sad really. Am I not allowed to be annoyed? I respect the hard work it takes to get to where you are, and you are reaping the benefits. Totally cool. But man to keep this thread going with all the ball licking and swinging going on here. Shit there has to be 100 separate posts of guys asking if you can adopt them. Sorry to rant and I will move along, but you asked.

soooooo no real reason, you're simply hating to hate.

Got it. What will we ever do now that there's a disgruntled noob? lololol

Ben, if people aren't hating you're not doing it right.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Treynor, I heard Ford is offering, or changing how people can get a Ford GT for the next model year. Are you going to try and snag one up? @13COBRA is this correct about them changing some stuff on how to get a Ford GT? I forget the details.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not really "different", just expanding the number of allocations being built.

08mojo

Established Member
Edit: I shouldn't have quoted the troll. Hopefully he keeps his word and moves along.

Ben--don't let the fools get to you. I, and a lot of others, enjoy this thread. It's fun to dream and nice to hear from someone living the dream.

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
If Im being honest, its all the nut swinging in this thread on your balls. Its pathetic and embarrasing. [...] Sorry to rant and I will move along, but you asked.

OK, that makes sense. You'd prefer a thread in which there were cars and videos, but not some of the commentary. Not an unreasonable preference.

If I may make an observation -- as someone who manages a team of ~5,000 people in my day job, and thus has the opportunity to see a few patterns of behavior -- you are indicating that you are upset by how some people who aren't you behave towards other people who also aren't you. To be happy in those circumstances will require that everyone behaves the way you wish they would behave, all the time, any time you have or will have the opportunity to observe their behavior. If you can figure out why that's the case -- why it's so important to your happiness that other people behave the way you want them to -- well, the folks I've seen who figure that out are really glad they did afterward.

Good luck to you.
-Ben

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
OK, that makes sense. You'd prefer a thread in which there were cars and videos, but not some of the commentary. Not an unreasonable preference.

If I may make an observation -- as someone who manages a team of ~5,000 people in my day job, and thus has the opportunity to see a few patterns of behavior -- you are indicating that you are upset by how some people who aren't you behave towards other people who also aren't you. To be happy in those circumstances will require that everyone behaves the way you wish they would behave, all the time, any time you have or will have the opportunity to observe their behavior. If you can figure out why that's the case -- why it's so important to your happiness that other people behave the way you want them to -- well, the folks I've seen who figure that out are really glad they did afterward.

Good luck to you.
-Ben

Serious question... if you can disclose this information, how many of those people you described above (rough percentage) are poor performers in their career and/or have signs of being a possible physical threat to team members and co-workers?

bdcardinal

I Spend car money on guns
Established Member
Premium Member
Edit: I shouldn't have quoted the troll. Hopefully he keeps his word and moves along.

Ben--don't let the fools get to you. I, and a lot of others, enjoy this thread. It's fun to dream and nice to hear from someone living the dream.

This is why I enjoy this thread also, its fun to dream about what I would do if I had Treynor's bread money. Plus my mom who has no real interest in cars beyond "oo shiny" will randomly ask me if this thread has been updated.

KilledbyKenne

Established Member

IMG_20180830_102521.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread