Two more excellent reasons to hate Treynor

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
:D

(ok, ok... Challenger Demon, Jeep TrackHawk, F150 Raptor, Mustang CobraJet, Mustang Boss 302S, Mustang GT4, Dawn, Dawn Black Badge, 675LT Spider, P1, 355 Spider, 458 Spider, 458 Speciale, 458 Speciale Aperta, 599 GTO, F12 TDF, LaFerrari, LaFerrari Aperta, 458 Challenge EVO, 488 GT3, 599XX EVO, FXX-K EVO. Good lord, this is what happens when you marry a fellow car nut..)
You sold the BRZ and SL63? Haha. You don’t have to answer...

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
:D

(ok, ok... Challenger Demon, Jeep TrackHawk, F150 Raptor, Mustang CobraJet, Mustang Boss 302S, Mustang GT4, Dawn, Dawn Black Badge, 675LT Spider, P1, 355 Spider, 458 Spider, 458 Speciale, 458 Speciale Aperta, 599 GTO, F12 TDF, LaFerrari, LaFerrari Aperta, 458 Challenge EVO, 488 GT3, 599XX EVO, FXX-K EVO. Good lord, this is what happens when you marry a fellow car nut..)
Did you sell your ACR?

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
... Good lord, this is what happens when you marry a fellow car nut..

I can relate. I'm glad my wife is into fast cars. Makes my life easy when I want a new toy. For Lindsay, it all started when she needed to go somewhere and the only car at the house at the time was my NA drag car. She was hook from there. LOL

First one in this video (with street sneakers).

Who wouldn't fall in love with muscle cars after driving that bad boy. Should have kept it.

F1GTRLT

@treynor I’ve got a feeling it might draw inspiration from another great car...

Attachments

• 7DD44D9B-0859-424A-8A5B-D37BE6BB6EC4.jpeg
    7DD44D9B-0859-424A-8A5B-D37BE6BB6EC4.jpeg
    234.9 KB · Views: 220

oldmachguy

Established Member
... one of the interesting discoveries about being wealthy is that you STILL have budget constraints. Just because your budget has more zeros than it used to, doesn't mean that you can skip having a budget. . . . Even billionaires need to be cautious about purchases.

Roger that. I met with a guy this afternoon who manages a family fund of just over $1B. He said there's a saying in his circle: "Stay rich, don't get rich."

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Nice looking addition. :)

I posted a message on your instagram, but I'm sure you have all sorts of comments and messages on instagram. Anyway, if you're free in January and can make it down to LA, there's a pretty cool event January 12th and 13th at the Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, CA 92335: Home

There's already promised the Agera RS that broke the world speed record for a production car, a Zonda, a Huayra, a Centenario and others. I'm flying in just for those so if you want to/can make it down and increase that line up even more, that would be awesome. The event is being put on by the same people that do Fuel Run, Exotics on Cannery Row, Gold Rush, etc. Looks like money goes to charity and should be an amazing weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread