Two more excellent reasons to hate Treynor

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
Ah yes, that was an epic moment. "Oh, don't think much of my Canon S90? How about a Phase One IQ180?"

I did not however mind the question. I took it as curiosity rather than a put-off.

I just see you as being a "blue collar guy with white collar money."

You can joke about us hating you, because if the positions were reversed, we'd do exactly what you're doing, and you'd be exactly where we are.

When you get a new supercar, your first thoughts are to take it to the local dragway, and not some snooty wine-tasting club gathering sponsored by Ferrarichat or Rennlist. You have more in common with the chuckleheads of SVTP than you do with jagoffs talking down Mustangs in 6speedonline.

Amirite?

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I just see you as being a "blue collar guy with white collar money."

You can joke about us hating you, because if the positions were reversed, we'd do exactly what you're doing, and you'd be exactly where we are.

When you get a new supercar, your first thoughts are to take it to the local dragway, and not some snooty wine-tasting club gathering sponsored by Ferrarichat or Rennlist. You have more in common with the chuckleheads of SVTP than you do with jagoffs talking down Mustangs in 6speedonline.

Amirite?

Abso-****ing-lutely :-D

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
I agree there comes a point when you get tired of looking at mustangs all day. If you are a car enthusiast you should enjoy what Treynor posts, even if you don't like it, it should be motivation for you to work hard, study hard and make moooooooney!
damn straight!!! in fact, i'm motivated to show sir treynor what a real ferrari is when i buy my F40 in a couple... decades... maybe... ...:lol1:

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
You have some amazing rides man.

If by chance you DO get a 13 GT500, it would be nice to see some races stock for stock against your exotics :beer:

04mach17

Established Member
I thought Exhibit B would be the photo of the wife. :poke:

Me too!!! Now I'm dis appointed!!! VP of engineering of GOOGLE, cars like that! His wife has to be OUT OF THIS WORLD beautiful!!! Also sad to here that you are not a fan of lambo's. I would settle for a gallardo! I figure that's about all I would be able to afford EVER in my life! I'll move out to mountain view to work for you! I go there every couple months to the ampethetre anyway!! Lol.. Maybe then I could afford a base model exotic!!! Haha:banana:

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Me too!!! Now I'm dis appointed!!! VP of engineering of GOOGLE, cars like that! His wife has to be OUT OF THIS WORLD beautiful!!! Also sad to here that you are not a fan of lambo's. I would settle for a gallardo! I figure that's about all I would be able to afford EVER in my life! I'll move out to mountain view to work for you! I go there every couple months to the ampethetre anyway!! Lol.. Maybe then I could afford a base model exotic!!! Haha:banana:

External beauty is not a reliable measure of the quality of a woman. Most guys I know who are well off have normal, down-to-earth wives with awesome personalities.

04RiceEater

Established Member
Your cars are sick man and congrats on your success. LOL at talking about yourself in the third person though. Any plans on getting a FGT?

usmcrebel

Established Member
Nice stock split buy ;)
Looking forward to many more treynor purchases...i get to live vicariously through you lol.

Neverbdonegt

Established Member
Please post pics of all your other cars.. I bet you got a nice collection but I got to say its going to be hard to beat your new ride..

Last edited:

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
External beauty is not a reliable measure of the quality of a woman. Most guys I know who are well off have normal, down-to-earth wives with awesome personalities.

Well put, and exactly right. Looks are uncorrelated with the things I value in a woman. Besides, I wasn't wealthy when Christine and I met.

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
Well put, and exactly right. Looks are uncorrelated with the things I value in a woman. Besides, I wasn't wealthy when Christine and I met.

Ben, what I want to know.... does she shoot? I mean, I assume your Zombie collection includes enough hardware for everyone in the house. :lol1:

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Please f*#king post pics of all your other cars.. I bet you got a nice collection but I got to say its going to be hard to beat your new ride..

Well, the "other cars" is going to change tomorrow, but here's rest of the sports cars; from left to right: Ferrari 458, Audi R8 V10, Tesla Roadster Sport, RENNtech Mercedes SL65, and Mercedes S63
Education-sml.jpg

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Ben, what I want to know.... does she shoot? I mean, I assume your Zombie collection includes enough hardware for everyone in the house. :lol1:

Amusingly enough, she does. I have a video of Christine with a Benelli M4taking out a poster of Osama. She's also pretty handy with a .40 Sig. The range instructors goes "You got yourself a badass wife there. Don't make her mad!" at the end. Good times :)

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Fair question. Three reasons:

1. My first car was a '87 5.0 Mustang, and they've always had a special place in my heart.
2. I've been reading and posting here for about a decade, I know several of the people (including L.L.) who are here, and I like the ambiance.
3. This Thread keeps bringing me back :)
That's awesome! :rockon:

That's actually kind of interesting that you had an 87 5.0. Ha ha.

I couldn't even imagine driving those awesome cars, let alone owning them.

Do you ever look for a pristine 87 5.0 just to bring back old memories?

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
Amusingly enough, she does. I have a video of Christine with a Benelli M4taking out a poster of Osama. She's also pretty handy with a .40 Sig. The range instructors goes "You got yourself a badass wife there. Don't make her mad!" at the end. Good times :)

Ha Ha! Awesome. You've got to post that up, IF she lets you. :lol1:

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
Ah yes, that was an epic moment. "Oh, don't think much of my Canon S90? How about a Phase One IQ180?"

I did not however mind the question. I took it as curiosity rather than a put-off.

That was a epic way to put the resident mactard into his place. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread