Two News Vans Racing!!!

Calypso Vert

Established Member
so i take it the white van got fired for losing???? wonder what their times were haha. funny stuff

I was wondering that too. Unfortunately it was opening night at the new drag strip and there were techincal difficulties with the clocks so there were no times.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
One thing that this DOES show is that it is SO easy to nowadays to be taped doing something either against the law or something that might/will get you in hot water. It is getting to the point where there are "eyes" everywhere.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
On legal drag strip, I dont see the problem. Screw the media and there twisted lies...FA

I believe the issue the drivers of the two vans had was that it was obviously against company policy to race company vehicles anywhere. Which is why one driver got fired. The same would likely happen if a UPS truck was video tapes racing another vehicle. I guarantee the driver would be fired. What irks me is that this particular incident was blown up like it was a national media event. Obviously they were short on news to report that day. LOL!

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
Cool video but gay the one guy was fired. It was probably the biggest coverage of their station ever if it made it on CNN (which is a horrible news station anyways).

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
I believe the issue the drivers of the two vans had was that it was obviously against company policy to race company vehicles anywhere. Which is why one driver got fired. The same would likely happen if a UPS truck was video tapes racing another vehicle. I guarantee the driver would be fired. What irks me is that this particular incident was blown up like it was a national media event. Obviously they were short on news to report that day. LOL!

i understand cobrabob.;-)

Users who are viewing this thread