Two thumbs up for Steeda Autosports!

REPCobra10

Established Member
I'm a recent new customer of theirs and I couldn't have asked for more. First off, the customer service is second to none. Matt and Gus are great guys to deal with there. They were very courteous and knowledgeable on all things Mustang and answered all of the countless questions that I had for them. I have Steeda's cammed idle tune and Steeda's aggressive 93-octane tune. The cammed tune sounds damn mean and runs flawlessly! I wasn't sure what to expect with a cammed idle tune, as I've read and heard many mixed reviews about them, but Steeda did their homework and nailed it! Now, their aggressive 93-octane tune is simply stunning! I went to Steeda in Pompano Beach, FL to have my car tuned on the dyno by Gus and he was able to squeeze out 414-hp and 392 lb-ft of torque with the light mods in my signature. I was definitely impressed! The driveability of both tunes is perfect in all aspects and basically they're as smooth as glass. I've had a couple of other tunes from various shops in the past, as well, and I can honestly say that Steeda's tune is the most impressive tune overall; power-wise, torque-wise and the perfect driving characteristics that it gives. I know there are a lot of options out there for us 5.0 guys to get our tuning solutions, but definitely DO NOT pass up Steeda. They'll get you to where you want to be!

Last edited:

Bud

Established Member
I've never had a company make follow up calls just to make sure I liked what I got and had all the information I needed on the parts. To top of it they sent me a signed thank you card for the purchase a few weeks later. Customer service like that doesn't happen many other places. Steeda's service is awesome.

REPCobra10

Established Member
I've never had a company make follow up calls just to make sure I liked what I got and had all the information I needed on the parts. To top of it they sent me a signed thank you card for the purchase a few weeks later. Customer service like that doesn't happen many other places. Steeda's service is awesome.

:beer:You know what, I'm glad you said that because I completely forgot about that fact! I guess I'm used to some other shops sending me on my merry way, only to be never heard from again...unless I have a problem! Haha! Steeda isn't like that. They really do care about their customers. Gus called me the same day that he tuned my car and again a few days later just to see how I liked the tune and if there were any issues I may have noticed. Of course, his tune is spot-on and I told him that all was perfect and I couldn't be happier! Great customer service and great knowledge of all things Mustang!

Last edited:

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
Next time i'm in florida I'm gonna stop by steeda and get a dyno tune which are much more precise then mail order tunes...how much is a dyno tune if say you already have one of their mailed tunes?

twistedneck

Established Member
Steeda Gus and Matt have both helped me out a ton over the phone with spring install issues, bushing replacements, you name it. They have quite a facility from the pics also. Highly recommend.

REPCobra10

Established Member
Next time i'm in florida I'm gonna stop by steeda and get a dyno tune which are much more precise then mail order tunes...how much is a dyno tune if say you already have one of their mailed tunes?

Steeda charges $180/hr for tuning on the dyno. It took 2-hours to get my car dialed in perfectly and get the most out of it. So, it ran me $360 all-in-all. That cost is a value to me considering the great job that Gus did tuning my car. I've had other dyno tunes cost more than that from other shops in the past that left me less than satisfied. Steeda got me to where I wanted to be with my car.

alcarames

Established Member
Steeda rocks! I've been there in person and was given a personal tour by Gus himself.

alcarames

Established Member
c6e4c894-5806-008a.jpg

racermatt

Established Member
Thanks for all the love guys. We try our best to provide the best products and customer service in the industry. I will be sure to let Gus and Matt Levine know they service is being applauded. Thanks again and please let us know if you need anything else!

thasalvoo

awesome news! I'm glad you're happy! we try to go above and beyond for every customer, no matter how large a purchase. Do not hesitate to give us a call! We will make sure we take care of Svtperformance members.

mehhem

Wish I could say the same for my experience with the cam idle tune for my 2012 boss 302 car and service I received. This is the first positive review on their cam idle, I have read .
I have been in touch with many cam idle users and all have occasional stalling issues.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Wish I could say the same for my experience with the cam idle tune for my 2012 boss 302 car and service I received. This is the first positive review on their cam idle, I have read .
I have been in touch with many cam idle users and all have occasional stalling issues.

Have you tired getting in touch with them so they can fix it on your boss? If not you could try Shaun at Aed he's got the cam idle down.

Users who are viewing this thread