TX2K19

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
I used to love to unhook my Ram from the race trailer and run. I used think it was funny to walk down guys in manual Mustang GTs. All I had to do was hold the pedal to the floor and relax.

I'm certain that would be the case with you. I would launch, out 60ft you, and then watch you come back on the top end. It would make a good SVTP video though.

Sent from my [toilet] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

It would be Hybred vs Fatchick 2.0. Lol

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
@Revvv in all honesty you would run off and I would be in spin city. The only way i can get traction is with a drag radial according to the truck guys. Hard suspension, stiff tires, and pushrod power dont usually hook.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
@Revvv in all honesty you would run off and I would be in spin city. The only way i can get traction is with a drag radial according to the truck guys. Hard suspension, stiff tires, and pushrod power dont usually hook.
Take it to the track and make a pass. I guarantee you they are wrong.

Only on SVTP will you find two guys arguing over who is slower.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Take it to the track and make a pass. I guarantee you they are wrong.

Only on SVTP will you find two guys arguing over who is slower.

53147951_10157313284744668_80139721761619968_n.jpg

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
13s or bust lol
If the car would run as fast as it is loud I would have something.

...and I likely could push it to a high 13 if I tried. I've never driven the car hard at all. It has been babied. I have to daily the thing right now.

It has a few suspension mods, but not much.

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Yeah it was sad, lot of these guys acted like they never even had a whiff of punany before.

I never understood it, when I was 20 and owned an evo 9 the guys on the evo forum were the same anytime a girl would post anything. I thought the guys on this forum would be more mature since it’s an older crowd... but I was wrong.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
I never understood it, when I was 20 and owned an evo 9 the guys on the evo forum were the same anytime a girl would post anything. I thought the guys on this forum would be more mature since it’s an older crowd... but I was wrong.
There is no such thing as an adult male. We get older, but maturity is scarce even among the most wise.

Users who are viewing this thread