TX2K19

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
Got my registration notice for TX2K19 today and it looks like I won't be returning. Prices for registration have gotten ridiculous at $200 just for the drag race and no test and tune next year.

$250 for the roll race segment for those interested.

Too rich for my blood.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
TX2k is known as the superbowl of street racing. Love watching youtube around that time, great videos of racing in Mexico.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Anyone go down for this? Have not heard much. Have friend in HOU that said the heat was on. his kid got slammed against a squad car for no front plate, another friend had his car towed for racing even though he was not racing. Etc. Youtube has been quiet.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Anyone go down for this? Have not heard much. Have friend in HOU that said the heat was on. his kid got slammed against a squad car for no front plate, another friend had his car towed for racing even though he was not racing. Etc. Youtube has been quiet.

I stayed home, it's gotten too crazy these past years. You usually see a lot of crazy cars the week of TX2K and I saw very few, save for some GTRs with terrible fluorescent wraps. This year there weren't as many arrests, or else the news wasn't reporting them like they have in the past.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Got my registration notice for TX2K19 today and it looks like I won't be returning. Prices for registration have gotten ridiculous at $200 just for the drag race and no test and tune next year.

Too rich for my blood.

Tax write off?

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
his kid got slammed against a squad car for no front plate, another friend had his car towed for racing even though he was not racing.
Ok, that’s their side of the story. There is zero tolerance street racing and every infraction will be dealt with in order to deter people. It will still happen, but hopefully proper enforcement will at least cause a heightened sense of awareness and better choices should people do it. Not that I’m condoning it, my wife drives those highways and people are killed in car wrecks quite often.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Ok, that’s their side of the story. There is zero tolerance street racing and every infraction will be dealt with in order to deter people. It will still happen, but hopefully proper enforcement will at least cause a heightened sense of awareness and better choices should people do it. Not that I’m condoning it, my wife drives those highways and people are killed in car wrecks quite often.

The fire dept gets tired of hosing people off the highway, but the birds sure eat good afterwards!

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member

Too rich for my blood.

LMFAO @ the roll racing segment, RPR is a world class NHRA track with a great racing surface, roll racing there is just gay. Will they have a **** sucking segment after the roll racing?

Last edited:

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
LMFAO @ the roll racing segment, RPR is a world class NHRA track with great a great racing surface, roll racing there is just gay. Will they have a **** sucking segment after the roll racing?

I haven't been to 2K since 2001 and I only live a couple hours away. I realized at an early age that it just isn't my scene. The egos and little dicks were so bad then. LOL. Now it's even crazier. I may break the streak next year and go just to take my son to look at some of the cars.

Users who are viewing this thread