Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr!

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
He has more money than he can count right now. Anything he makes from this fight he has already said is going to charity.

Mike is a cerebral person (i know, i know.. hear me out). He is in a perpetual fight with himself; internally. He is doing this only to see IF HE STILL CAN.

If he crushes Jones, i would not be surprised in the least if he dives into the WBC to beat up on some of the lower level contenders.

someone better remind Mike and often that this is just an exhibition...lol poor RJjr

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
LOL at thinking Mike is doing this for money. They're doing this cause they still have that fire burning inside. If you listen to Mikes podcast he's talked about it.

2013GT'ed

Established Member
Had a great discussion with some of my trucker friends on this. He's old yeah...but I'm sure he would be able to beat most of you to death with my dead body. I would LOVE to see him cut loose man. To this day I have to walk away during The Hnagover when he nails Zach. I dunno why but Tyson was the perfect guy for that part of the movie. Also, I will pay for this fight.

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
I idolized Mike as a kid, then he broke my heart. He finally cleaned up his act and gained me as fan once again. His comedy is flippin awesome. I would entertain the thought of purchasing this fight on PPV.

Users who are viewing this thread