U-Drag Corvette E-Ray vs 750s

kaz109

Established Member
The vette didn't do too bad considering the competition.

The mac is just bonkers.
I agree, I think the E-ray is the perfect complement to the Z06. I think this was a great showing, but I still can’t get over a vette being 4,000lbs

F8l Vnm

Established Member
I’m ready to see this new ZR1 or Zoro or whatever their TT 5.5 is going to be called. But geez 4000 lb is sad on a vette.

ArabianOak

Established Member
E ray would be my pick over the z06 for the money. My z51 is fine for now until the Zr1 of course. lol.

McLaren is a half mill. Probably pick a super fast and have way more comfort at that price level. And a v12.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah, it's not a lightweight, but the Corvette E-Ray will sprint to 60 in 2.5 sec. Amazing! I want a test drive....for a couple of hours. :cool:

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
They had one of these at the Mpls auto show. Mello yellow green with carbon wheels. It looked hot but I would take the z06 over it all day.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
They had one of these at the Mpls auto show. Mello yellow green with carbon wheels. It looked hot but I would take the z06 over it all day.
BINGO!!!!

I knew I liked this guy. lol

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
Just to put the 4K lbs into perspective. The $1.5M completely carbon fiber LaFerrari hybrid is ~3,600 lbs.

The electrics simply add a lot of weight. I'll give them a lot of credit for even offering it as a hybrid instead of full EV in todays environment.

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
I wonder if the next zr1 will come close? The weight difference is always hard to over come. Even with a 2023 z06, those cars are still no match for a 2017 720s. And that 720s is on shitty skinnier tires.

The chances are slim to none. The Macs are just rockets ships.

Even the $600K + Ford GT's badly got their $hit pushed in by these Mac's.

Users who are viewing this thread