UFC 94 GSP cheated!

zo6this

Established Member
Wow im getting made fun of by the guy with the 2nd grade spelling. That means a whole lot to me :lol:. We know who the real gsp lovers are or should I say usp right? haha

Okay,Tuff Guy!!!! Don't want to get you mad you will start e- thuggung me.:lol:
Back to the fight "NO LIFE" Penn got his ass stomped just like your thread.:loser:[/QUOTE]

Haha I never said I was gonna beat anyone up so Idk where you got this tuff guy stuff from maybe your the one with no life :bash:. But anyway congrats for gsp beating up someone from a different weight class, I would love to see him step up and fight anderson spyder silva. Cause after all no one ever gave props to penn for stepping up a weight class no matter the out come at least he had the balls to try. And your boy gsp hasnt ever held 2 different weight class titles thats funny crappy bj has haha.

Last edited:

totheduals

Established Member
Always got to be some haters out there trying to steel someone's thunder.

GSP is King Sh$t of Terd Island right now and will be for a while. If you can't believe he is the best then you don't undersand the sport!!!

Go watch curling or something easier to follow!!

DRIVN Ind.

Clothing Hustler
Established Member
The issue is about around a small insignificant area around his shoulder. All the people that matter (nsac) all agree it had no impact on the fight, and gsp was unaware of it. The point they are trying to make is that regardless it was illegal and the cornerman needs to be punished. If you are crying about this like it had some impact in the outcome you are ridiculous. Penn gassed after the first round, he's not anywhere near gsp's level.

vegaspackerfan

13 NFL championships!
Established Member
sounds like excuses too me just fight him again and stop

Always got to be some haters out there trying to steel someone's thunder.

Sounds to me like you have no idea what you are talking about. The Corner Ref was there wiping him down between rounds. It was known that he as lubed up a bit and it was only one round it happened for.

Yes its wrong that he got some on his shoulder ... where did you get this chest bull shit i watched the vid and it was just his shoulder.. anyway ..

Keith Kizer, the executive director of the Nevada Athletic Commission, said an inspector assigned to monitor St. Pierre's corner noticed after the first round that one of the cornermen applied the substance to the fighter's face and then rubbed his shoulders.

"Whether it was intentional or not, it was improper to do so," Kizer said Monday.

Kizer said he saw a similar action after the second round and shouted to the corner to wipe it off. His commands could not be heard over the roar of the crowd, so he hastily and emphatically entered the octagon to make sure the Vaseline was rubbed off St. Pierre.

A slippery fighter is harder to control, making positioning and certain submission attempts much more difficult.

"This doesn't necessarily take away his victory, but it takes away from his victory, and that's unfortunate," Kizer said, adding that he spoke with St. Pierre's camp immediately after the fight. "I told them unfortunately, because of their actions, they have probably tarnished St. Pierre's victory in the eyes of the fans."

Kizer said he was informed Monday that Penn had complained during the fight that St. Pierre was slick.

So are all of you guys saying that Keith Kizer, the executive director of the Nevada Athletic Commission is out to get GSP? or that he is making this stuff up?

VPF

SinisterX

Makin ALL KINDS of gains
Established Member
OMFG you tards, watch the videos before you post on here, WATCH! there are guys (not part of his team)who take a towel to him before he leaves his corner. GSP was lucky to even have sweat on him

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
GSP wooped that ass. I saw the pictures of the guy resting his hands on gsp's shoulder.. did he really rub the vaseline in? seems like a stupid move since so many people are watching.. are they just blowing this out of proportion, did the guy really just rest his hands on gsps shoulders?

Whatever they did, it was enough for the executive director of the Nevada Athletic Commission to run into the cage and holler at GSP's men.

Got Torque

well do yah?
Established Member

/thread

BJ sounds like the quitter now, in an interview saying this was going to be his last fight if he won, been with the company for 10 years and that he wanted to walk away.
Sounds like he is scared of Florian.

vegaspackerfan

13 NFL championships!
Established Member
Sweating...makes you slippery too....

OMFG you tards, watch the videos before you post on here, WATCH! there are guys (not part of his team)who take a towel to him before he leaves his corner. GSP was lucky to even have sweat on him

BJ sounds like the quitter now

Keith Kizer, the executive director of the Nevada Athletic Commission, said an inspector assigned to monitor St. Pierre's corner noticed after the first round that one of the cornermen applied the substance to the fighter's face and then rubbed his shoulders.

"Whether it was intentional or not, it was improper to do so," Kizer said Monday.

Kizer said he saw a similar action after the second round and shouted to the corner to wipe it off. His commands could not be heard over the roar of the crowd, so he hastily and emphatically entered the octagon to make sure the Vaseline was rubbed off St. Pierre.

A slippery fighter is harder to control, making positioning and certain submission attempts much more difficult.

"This doesn't necessarily take away his victory, but it takes away from his victory, and that's unfortunate," Kizer said, adding that he spoke with St. Pierre's camp immediately after the fight. "I told them unfortunately, because of their actions, they have probably tarnished St. Pierre's victory in the eyes of the fans."

Kizer said he was informed Monday that Penn had complained during the fight that St. Pierre was slick.

So are all of you guys saying that Keith Kizer, the executive director of the Nevada Athletic Commission is out to get GSP? or that he is making this stuff up?

Whatever they did, it was enough for the executive director of the Nevada Athletic Commission to run into the cage and holler at GSP's men.

Penn got his ass beat. I wanted him to win. But some people do not want to admit that what you said happened.

VPF

Last edited:

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member

/thread

BJ sounds like the quitter now, in an interview saying this was going to be his last fight if he won, been with the company for 10 years and that he wanted to walk away.
Sounds like he is scared of Florian.

Penn must have got some of that vagisil in his eyes thats why he didnt see that superman punch coming...:bored:

Got Torque

well do yah?
Established Member
I admit what happened, his guys said it was not intentional. People make it out like that was the reason BJ lost and GSP is not a great fighter.
They wiped him down after each round (2nd and 3rd). It is not like they put vaseline on their hands and put it directly on his back deliberately, they placed it on his face.
Make it known that nothing similar to that can happen again and move on, it did not change how the fight would have gone. The vaseline did not have anything to do with GSP getting through BJ's guard multiple times, the striking on the feet or the GnP to his face.

Last edited:

Sonic Snake

Established Member
2cftg0m.gif

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
^^^Thats real cute right there...Maybe penn will use vasoline in his next fight against Ken Flo...or he may just quit again like this past weekend..

Evilsports

Established Member

Penn got his ass beat. I wanted him to win. But some people do not want to admit that what you said happened.

VPF

Hahaha. The director of the Nevada State Athletic Commision states that he actually went into the ring and supervised the removal of any vaseline that may have transfered to the fighters shoulder when the trainers hands were placed there. This is the guy who's job is to ensure a fair fight. He saw a potential problem and went in to the ring and fixed it. End of story. The Penn nutswingers will look for whatever excuse they can to try to minimize the intense beat down that GSP put on there hero. If you are at all unclear after reading this post please watch the fight again then come post.

DREAMCOMETRUE

Established Member
I have one question, the fight lasted 4 rounds so 20m. Why did Penn not say anything about this between rounds? he is an experiance fighter he sould have known right away!!! IMO he cant accept the fact that GSP is a better fighter, come on vaseline or not there is no way Penn would beat GSP we all seen it.

Users who are viewing this thread